[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its Just A Word. Right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_lxvq1mLJ0v1r2upy1o1_500.gif (655 KB, 499x265) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxvq1mLJ0v1r2upy1o1_500.gif
655 KB, 499x265
Ok. This is just my own little world here but maybe some people can relate. Nigger. Is just a word? I say some of the most fucked up racist things and just sick things in general. Its comedic and i find breaks walls when you totally disarm the word of the meaning that actual shitty people gave it. What do you guys think? Its just a word right? Why Nigger trippin?
>>
>>17361378
A word has as much meaning as you give the word.
>>
>>17361383
Could you rephrase that? I don't understand what you mean. are you saying its only offensive if i make it offensive ?
>>
The word Nigger has a very negative historic connotation to it, but nowadays people take it too seriously because they think their special.
Don't worry 'bout it Nigger.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 300x270
>>17361440
I honestly just do not get it. I care so little for the word because it holds so much weight with some people. But I just do not care. I don't mean that in a bad sense. I just struggle to understand. I Despise Racist people.
>>
>>17361440
I take it you are black?
>>
>>17361481
I dont think you understand what i mean. This is'nt just about the word nigger. Its about words in general. We know enough of them yet that one stands out and is given substance by events and history, But to me, its pretty simple to remember its just a fucking word and the easiest thing in the world to do is to disarm it! Ya feel me nigga?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.