[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm looking into getting a tattoo so the only thing on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (593 KB, 2623x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593 KB, 2623x3024
So I'm looking into getting a tattoo so the only thing on my front isn't my huge scar. I've thrown a bear and a bull tribal together that I found online. How much would something like this cost, and how long would it take? I'd also love suggestions on what I could add to incorporate my scar into the tattoo. The bear and bull are meant to symbolize the stock market because that's one of the things I'm into.
>>
Pls respond
>>
what happened to you
>>
>>17361205
The scar is from an exploratory laparotomy after a bad car crash
>>
that's super lame
>>
>>17360996
What happend to you, it looks so painfull :o

The bear looks pretty, get a tribal star over your chest!
>>
change it to two people playing tennis over the scar.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 257x196
You'll find tattoos like this if you search images for scar covering tattoo images; my imagination sucks so I can't rly give any ideas except for maybe go to a tattoo artist and ask them, surely they'll come up with some way to cover it.
>>
>>17361581
Bull and bear playing tennis.

Done and done.
>>
Designs pulled from the Internet is not a good idea. Come up with something personal. If you're only getting it because you want something other than a scar, you're probably gonna regret it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.