[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've lost 2pounds since I've been working out and eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1468119825829.jpg (18 KB, 353x349) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468119825829.jpg
18 KB, 353x349
I've lost 2pounds since I've been working out and eating portion wise counting calories. With app thing (very helpful)
I weigh myself constantly sometimes. I feel Like I won't lose any note weight I. Really be any to switch to drinking more water than foid and semi starving myself. What do help
>>
Well for how long have you been trying to lose weight? Also I suppose /fit/ has more answers relating this subject.
>>
Most of the weight you lose is through sweating and respiration.

So get really hot, exercise excessively, remembering to stay hydrated. Use a stationary bike in a hot room, do jumping Jacks, go visit saunas.

Dont forget to curb your diet too. If you eat 4000 calories a day and stay fat, then eat 3000 or 2500. Your body will adjust to your caloric intake, and exercise will help.
>>
About 3 weeks or more I eat around 1065calories
>>
>>17360263

here's some great advice

1) get a food scale

this helps. a lot. its a lot more precise. I Was avoiding avocados cuz the internet says they are on average 500 calories. turns out the ones i buy are 300 calories. weight is the best way to measure calories in food.

also, bananas are on average 100... yet the ones i eat are 130. little inconsistencies like that messs it up.

always round up when unsure.

>just drink water

there is no reason to ever drink anything else other than maybe tea. if you must go invest in those zero calorie flavorings but they're shit to me, just dirnk water its so good and you'll learn to love it.

>switch out one meal a day with veggies

i dont know what your 'cut' is like, but you can switch out say, your entire lunch with nothing but steamed well seasoned veggies. its delicious. plus thats an entire meal you just reduced to like 100 calories depending on how much you eat.

>once a week, go vegetarian

assuming you've cut out bread, a veggie diet is pretty great. its super low calorie. doing this once a week can boost your results cuz you'll only eat about 750 to 1000 calories instead of the 1500 we max out at (And tend to go over) when dieting. this kinda helps balance out the times you have gone overboard. its one day. remember six days out of the week you still get to eat great.

and finally

>Cut out bread

gluten / carbs in general. fruit is fine, but avoid bread, avoid cereal, avoid any of that stuff. why? its got the highest density of calories, and add very little to the flavor of things.
>>
>>17360263
>>17360281

heres some tips for cravings

>banannas

bananas have the most 'cake' like texture, and are sweet, without being super fucking sweet like berries are. kind of the best fruit imo cuz they dont go bad as fast as berries, dont need to refridgerate, have their own organic wrapper etc.

>hershey syrup

one tablespoon of hershey syrup is 50 calories. only 50. and 1 tablespoon is MORE than you need to cover a banana.

also if you use things like ketchup just read the fucking label and measure accordingly. people act like ketchup is the devil because of its calories... its only 15 calories per tablespoon! as long as you measure it its fine, adn a tablespoon is pretty big yo.
>>
Weigh yourself once a week at the same time (I do every Monday morning because empty stomach and you weigh less in the morning), if you don't lose weight or gained weight while eating and working out its most likely you are something bad during the weekend causing you to gain water weight. I used to get really stressed when I would drink or eat bad and would gain around 3 pounds by Monday but I would lose it all within 3 days
>>
>>17360263

What is foid?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.