[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you take a walk? Sound stupid but I never can,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: keep-calm-and-take-a-walk-3.png (39 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-take-a-walk-3.png
39 KB, 600x700
How the fuck do you take a walk?

Sound stupid but I never can, hot as hell where I live during the day and I'm in one of those not quite suburb, not quite rural places where everyone lives in trailers and shitty businesses are everywhere so anxious about going out at night. Plus no friends to walk with so no group safety shit, how the hell do I just take a walk here?
>>
>>17359142
Pokemon Go is actually a good reason to go outside as long as you aren't 30.
>>
>>17359142
You obviously could
You just don't because you are lazy
>>
>>17359142
Drive to the nearest air-conditioned mall. Walk it end to end, in and out the side corridors. If it takes less than an hour, do it again.

You'll spot a lot of senior citizens doing the same.Some malls even have quarter-mile posts to help guage your distance.
>>
>>17359334
I see a lot of people older than I am (18) playing Pokemon GO and I think it's actually pretty awesome.
>>
>>17359142
I live in Florida, its hot as hell here too.
I'm rather out of ahape, and find it hard to get motivated to go out...but sometimes, all it takes is forcing yourself. The heat will probably not kill you, as long as you stay hydrated. Start off slow, and work your way up. If a mile is too much, got for a half. Still too much, go for a quarter, of a mile. Its all about building a tolerance to the heat, and building up endurance.
>>
>>17359334
>Pokemon Go is actually a good reason to go outside as long as you aren't 30.
Ingress (the spiritual predecessor, currently enjoying a big surge in popularity due to what we call the PoGO Effect) is also a good reason, even if you aren't into Pokemon or AR. You even end up going to most of the same places, since Niantic (who made both games) used the Ingress map to build the PoGO map.
>>
File: underdog.gif (58 KB, 573x600) Image search: [Google]
underdog.gif
58 KB, 573x600
You want to stay inside because it's hot?

Geez, man, just take a shower when you get back.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.