[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My younger sister (She's 15) told me how she was in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 1800x1800
My younger sister (She's 15) told me how she was in love with this guy (He's 38-ish) she met over the Internet and she sent nudes to the guy and now he's going to prison for having cp. She is super sad, and feels like it's all her fault, which in my opinion it is, but she's suicidal and I'm kind of worried that she might off herself because of what happened to that guy. Is there any kind of way to make her feel adequate about what is going on? Or is it just a lost cause?
>>
The guy should have known better. Your sister is a dumb cunt. Fuckitall.
>>
with an age gap like that, she was more than likely manipulated into it, huh? yes, she chose to send him nudes, but the fact is you can't entirely blame her for it. just keep an eye on her and try to assure her that she isn't evil or rotten for what happened
>>
>>17359089
Do you mind lying to your sister in order to comfort her?
>>
>>17359103
Yes.
>>
Your sister isn't going to off herself, she's just being a dramatic little bitch. Let her suffer and learn her lesson.
>>
Actions have consequences.
Nothing else you can do, just tell her to not chat with random pedophiles over the internet.
>>
>>17359110
This Program has a point. There's a lot more teens in today's world taking things way too far (especially the whole "OMG BUT I LOVE HIM/HER" thing) to the point where they will do this stupid "I'll commit suicide if I don't get to love someone" shit. She just needs some time and help to figure this shit out
>>
>>17359089
Your sister is a child. The pedophile shouldn't hae entertained that kind of relationship at all. End of story.

He also shouldn't have saved the images even if she did send them. It's entirely his fault.
>>
>>17359096
I don't know how you could describe it as anything other than that.

Guy knew the risks, and what he was doing was bullshit, justice was served. I'd be more concerned with whether he shared the pics with anyone else, which might have been how he got caught.

>>17359121
Guy is a creep but 15 isn't even CLOSE to pedo no matter how often you say it is.
>>
>>17359149
That's because it's not pedo. The dumb cunts on chan call any man a pedi if he goes for younger girls because it reminds them that they've fucked up if they haven't gotten married by 25. I've seen a 24yo dude called a pedo for liking girls who are 18-20 and not liking girls over 25.

Yes, 38 to 15 is definitely inappropriate, but definitely not pedo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.