[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 87547524.jpg (79 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
87547524.jpg
79 KB, 625x450
I'm 20 M. I'll be starting college this fall. I've been having trouble meeting women these past few years just working. People tell me that will change when school starts. Is this true? Please share stories, experiences, tips, and opinions of dating in the post secondary realm.
>>
Success and physically looking good rakes in chicks. #success

Freshmen girls are crazy. Be good at what you do, and the rest will come naturally. You being 20 might be #older but focus on you and they'll chase.
>>
>>17359092
*work out, be good at what you do, and be confidant. #practice
>>
>>17359070
Everyone - absolutely everyone - in your freshman class will be on their own, away from home, and looking to make friends.

Talk to everyone. The person next to you on a line, a neighbor, the people in every class. They are as eager as you to meet new people.

And the school will have a lot of events in the first months - socials, orientation, tours, parties - for new students.
>>
Nothing's going to change if you don't. It'll be same shit, different place.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.