[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pre-employment drug screening!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 944790.jpg (69 KB, 581x416) Image search: [Google]
944790.jpg
69 KB, 581x416
hey guys, i've been on 4chan about 3 times in my whole life so i'm not sure if this is the right board for this, but here goes: i've got a urine drug test tomorrow for employment and i need to pass it. i smoke weed occasionally, about once a month or so. the last time i smoked was a little over 20 days ago. it's the only drug i've used, besides cigarettes or alcohol if you want to count those as well. My question to you is do you think the THC has passed through my system yet, considering i'm an infrequent smoker? and if not, any good ideas on how to pass the test?

thanks so much for anything, i could really use the advice!
>>
You're more than fine. Nothing to worry about
>>
i heard drinking a ton of water and taking a few asprin before going in for the test can help just in case, right?
>>
i know i'm probably being silly here, but i'm gonna go crazy with anxiety without some reassuring words
>>
There's really not much you can do. The deed has been done and it's either still in your system or it's not. Just hope for the best.
>>
Weed stays in your system in a strong enough fashion if you do one of three things:

1) Smoke everyday -- smoking every day can lead to people testing positive 30+ days later
2) Smoke while fat -- thc is stored most easily in fat cells, so the higher your body fat%, the longer the half-life of thc in your system
3) Don't have enough fluids -- Drinking water dilutes your pee. If you are dehydrated on test day, you can test positive for up to 90 days since even a minute amount will end up concentrated in your pee. Drink water until your pee is a super faint yellow to lower your chances of getting caught to near zero.
>>
Guaran-damn-tee you are totally fine. My friend has administered drug screens to a lot of people and we were actually just talking about it today. Basically, a lot of people who even admitted to smoking within the last week still passed. Once a month user? Your system was clean after a week or two. Don't stress about it dachshund buddy.
>>
>>17358917
I'm sure you'll be fine. Just drink water, mate.
>>
>>17358940
With regards to dilution, keep in mind that you can drink too much water to the point of failing the test on a technicality. I think there are ways to fool the test (creatine?) but there's so much garbage science info out there.

With that said OP don't worry about it.
>>
It'll take 5-8 days for THC to pass, depending on your metabolism and weight.
I'm pretty sure it's out of your system by now, just drink some water beforehand, just in case.
>>
File: image.png (259 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
259 KB, 600x600
>>17358867
Try this out.... I got drug tested , piss was sent to the lab n everything , and shit worked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.