[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matched with a girl on tinder finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1455773743593.jpg (116 KB, 487x376) Image search: [Google]
1455773743593.jpg
116 KB, 487x376
However, she is 6 ft tall supposedly and I'm 5'9-ish. Should I go for it? I feel like girls want the guy to be taller than them and I never really had my height in the app because its been half a year since i checked. :/
>>
>>17358504
Wtf why so insecure?
Go for it op
>>
>>17358548
I don't want my life to look like pic related. :/
>>
>>17358504
You aren't going to get anywhere anyway, so might as well not bother
>>
>>17358588
Not really sure if this is an attack on me or on using tinder
>>
>>17358504
>and I'm 5'9-ish
So you're 5'6"

Unless you're not going to be out in public anywhere, go for it. If you are (and remember you're potentially meeting someone online in real life, so you probably will be), then you're going to feel extremely awkward.

I matched with a somewhat fat girl on Tinder about 6 months ago. We went to the cinema and it was really awkward for me. The ONLY redeeming factor is that she came back to my house afterward and sucked my dick.

If you feel like you can stand being in public for a little while and being stared at, then go for it.
>>
>>17358598
>So you're 5'6"
No. I'm saying 5'9-ish because when I measured at the hospital in December I was 5'9".

>You're gonna feel extremely awkward
Not really sure about that because I think it would center around ability to talk to anyone.
>>
File: 1466226069427.jpg (29 KB, 358x395) Image search: [Google]
1466226069427.jpg
29 KB, 358x395
I guess this even goes beyond to ask whether or not it is okay to get a gf that is taller than you.
>>
>>17358622
>No. I'm saying 5'9-ish because when I measured at the hospital in December I was 5'9".
Unless you're <18, you've not grown anymore. Give up the hope.

You've only matched with her. You've supposedly not even talked to her yet. She will unmatch you tomorrow like 80% of girls do anyways.

Try OKCupid. I've had better luck with that app.
>>
>>17358634
Was 17 in December. Turned 18 in January. Quickly grew out of a pair of jeans length-wise between then and now (mainly because I started exercising and working out) so I'm at least a little taller than 5'9.
>>
>>17358504
Go for it man. 5'5" here and my gf is taller than me. I felt a little weird about it at first too, but I got used to it quickly.
>>
>>17358596
Tinder mostly
>>
dude I feel worse for her than you 2bh. In todayworld every guy want his girl to be shorter or it's weird. I'm sure she feels as awkward about her height as you are about yours. Why not try?
>>
K guys I messaged first so thats good but its really late here so we won't know the results until tomorrow.
>>
>>17358740
goodluck anon
>>
Man, it's not that bad I guess, I'm somewhere 6`0,6`1 in murica standards, 1.85 in yuropean , girls above 1.85 or so are rather rare
>>
>>17358504
Shes not going to be your girlfriend.

She doesn't care if you are inch shorter than her so long as you sex her well.
>>
Most girls don't care about height even though they say they do. Tall girls are even less likely to care. If anyone cares about height it's the short, often ugly girls.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.