[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a bad idea to ask your best friend to engage in casual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 776555545.gif (473 KB, 200x270) Image search: [Google]
776555545.gif
473 KB, 200x270
Is it a bad idea to ask your best friend to engage in casual sex with you? We've known each other for years now. She's into it, and I've been having blue balls for the longest time since I've been really busy with a lot of things. So, is it a good idea?
>>
b a m p
a
m
p
>>
She's into it, or she's into it specifically with you? There is a difference.
>>
>>17358658

As far as I've known, she's into it. I haven't even thought about doing it with her until now though, so I don't know if she's into it with me.
>>
>>17358481
>Is it a bad idea to ask your best friend to engage in casual sex with you?

Probably.

As someone who's actually done thins:
I'll break it down for you

1.) If things go wrong, that's the end of your friendship
2.) Even if things go right and it ends amicably, you might make things weird after (i.e. unwarranted jealousy)
3.) If you stay friend, their may or may not be awkwardness with future girlfriends

I had no romantic feeling whatsoever for my best friend, and we ended things amicably when I just found someone I wanted to date.

But a few months later I remember randomly feeling a flash of jealousy out of nowhere when I knew she was hooking up with someone... and the thing is... I didn't even understand what the fuck it was until I stopped to think about it and call myself an idiot.

And i'm PREETTTY sure she had a similar thing when I was trying to introduce her to my girlfriend. Like she'd randomly get busy when I know she was doing nothing and he'd keep flaking last second whenever I tried.

On my girlfriend's part, I know she was kind of uncomfortable with her for a little while in to trying to get to know her.

Ultimately, we're good enough friends that none of that's had any real impact on our friendship, and her and my girlfriend actually get along pretty well, but can't say it's never resulted in any awkwardness or potential danger to our friendship.

Is this possible to do without any serious repercussions?
Yes.
Is this a good idea?
No.
>>
>>17358897
I'm moving out of the country soon, so I don't really see myself having a serious girlfriend while I wait for our VISAs to get cleared. Without the threat of future girlfriends (in this country at least) getting suspicious of her, would this lessen the badness of this idea?
>>
>>17358923
*our = family, btw.
>>
>>17358897
>>17358923

Oh yeah, I'm also aware that she's going to hook up with more guys afterwards anyway, so I think I've cleared myself up with the jealousy her future hook ups might bring, but yeah, too early to say since I haven't tried it. Thanks, btw, Anon.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.