[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ate a leftover hamburger as I have been for a few days and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 57895686_p0.jpg (836 KB, 1640x2048) Image search: [Google]
57895686_p0.jpg
836 KB, 1640x2048
I ate a leftover hamburger as I have been for a few days and now I have terrible abdominal pain.

It's really bad and this has never happened before. What could be wrong with me?
>>
How old was it? It's probably food poisoning, something like salmonella. If the pain is too severe, go to the ER/call an ambulance and explain the situation. If you are in danger they will pump your stomach, if not you will likely get some pain relief and a place to stay while you puke up every meal you ate in the last 5 years (figuratively speaking.)
>>
this is one of those see a doctor if it doesn't improve or starts getting worse things. I've seen a lot of people let food poisoning (if that's what this is) pass over them, but a doctor never hurts. just remember you're not gonna die or anything. your body should give you good feedback. it's time to rest and take it easy on your digestive system, and to keep in touch with your general physician.
>>
People usually over exaggerate the dangers of eating old/spoiled food. At worst, you might vomit or have diarrhea, the abdominal pain will pass though
>>
>>17358477
Hisbis why I specified if the pain was unbearable in my reply. It is perfectly normal tonhave a little pain/nausea, but if itbis too severe then it could A) be one ofbthe edge cases or B) be something else entirely.

If OP doesn't have persistent agony then lots of fluids and some painkillers, and try to sleep when you can.
>>
>>17358456
Oh man. Well, brew up a tea with chamomile, spearmint and/or peppermint. You will probably puke it up, so drink more. Those things are specific to kill the bugs that give you food poisoning. If shit is really agonizing and/or gets worse, get to the ER
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.