[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I stop talking to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Here's a list of things I find wrong with her:

1. Shitty responses most of the time. I try to spark more interesting replies but it doesn't work
2. You can't get anywhere with her
3. You can't get anything from her
4. Randomly stops replying despite saying "talk to me more :^("
5. Never replies later
6.Tosses the convo over to me in every situation
7. Shortest replies in the universe
8. Is vehement with her beliefs against you despite what you tell her

She can be quite a nice chat sometimes and I can get past most of this stuff but it gets annoying. 2 and 3 and the biggest ones for Me.

At the beginning, she was all "text me, talk to me" and sending me 5 messages if I didn't reply in 10 minutes. Now she's all "ok now that I have you in my grasp, time to treat you like shit". Over exaggerating but you get the point. If I stop texting her for a year, she won't send me shit despite saying "oh I love you so much" and shit. 2nd time this has happened over a 7 month hiatus.

For #5, I mean that sometimes people can't reply at that time so they reply at a later time. for instance, you awake in the middle of the night, look at your phone, and open a message. Realizing how tired you are, you choose to reply at a later time.

I feel like she just wants me to orbit.
>>
Don't go for it. Not worth it OP
>>
>>17357169
Devalue her. Make her feel like shit. Bitch might come around that she needs to use her pussy to come up to your level. Always see her as a side option
>>
>>17357169
k.
>>
>>17357238
According to her, I don't care about her or like her and she doesn't matter to me. Should I just lie and confirm her beliefs?
>>
>>17357314
In all honesty, if 2, 3, and 4 werent problems I could overlook everything else.
>>
>>17357169
Cut it off Op this is bad for your head she uses you when she's lonely don't be so avalible to her. Start talking to more chicks .
>>
File: c49.gif (2 MB, 713x504) Image search: [Google]
c49.gif
2 MB, 713x504
Her plan
>>
>>17358037
Kek saving that. She definitely did not follow this order. She was all over the place.
>>
She's stringing you along for validation and attention. If you really want to keep her around, trying being a jerk and playing hard to get yourself, see if she comes after you at all. You need to commit to that to. Don't quit responding at all, but leave the burden on her to continue the conversation. Give one word answers. If she's legitimately interested, she'll give you some meat to keep going, but if not, she'll probably quickly tire.
>>
>>17358276
pffft. that sounds like an unnecessarily slow way to kill the relationship. do you want to manipulate her into being like she was before or do you want to find out what the fuck she's thinking? if you wanna know confront her, if you've had enough leave her, if you wanna be able to cry on this forum about how horrible your last months of relationship + breakup were, then follow this shit piece of advice.
>>
Stop getting into relationships founded on messaging, you jackoff.
>>
>>17358733

I'll confront her about when the times comes. I'm not gonna message her until she says something about a date were supposed to be having. At that point, I'll tell her no, I have other plans and see how it goes from there assuming she contacts me at all. Might just confront her now. I'm bout tired of this nonsense.
>>
>I feel like she just wants me to orbit.

I think you nailed it.
>>
>>17357169
Stop contacting her and stop approaching women and people in general with this cuck mindset.

Go outside, work out and become ALPHA, bro. Soon the bitches will orbit you!
>>
If you're making a list of things you find wrong about someone to post online, chances are yes you should just stop talking to that person.
>>
Same thing with me, a co-worker of mine started getting close to me out of the blue. I've been working with her for like 8 months when she started talking to me more. It's weird though, she asked for my number but then we only texted for like 5 seconds. She's probably one of those overly friendly kind of girls.
>>
I feel like this is how I act, what are her initials? oh gosh
>>
Listen to K Camp anon.

https://youtu.be/M37HHf099oM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.