[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on OKCupid >see cute asian girl from my local gym on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: fgrt.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fgrt.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>go on OKCupid
>see cute asian girl from my local gym on there
>her profile says she likes white guys, single, laid back and likes girls too
>i've checked her out before and have seen her looking in my direction in my peripheral vision

Should I hit on her? Should I use the info on her profile to do so?

Pic not her.
>>
Yes you definitely should. Don't like her on OKCupid though, talk to her in person. You are much more likely to get in her pants if you approach her directly
>>
Tell her you love her long time
>>
>>17357175
This so much. Use okc to probe info, but real life to talk. While bitches wouldnt hesitate to skip you online will give you the time of day online for having the nuts to approach her. Plus, its on the spot instead of giving her time to think. Irl is just better
>>
File: HF.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HF.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>17357187
>>17357175

Thanks bros
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.