[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crush on a Co-worker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
There is this co-worker I like, we are both the age and we most of the time work the same hours. I am too shy to talk to him besides small talk before work. Ive messaged him on social media and he hasnt replied and I texted a buddy of his to give him my number and he never texted me. His best friend also told me he likes me as well. What should I do? Am I coming off as creepy?
>>
>>17356678
>your job or me
I would say her because he sucks at his job.
>>
You gave him multiple chances to get messaged back, i say now its the waiting game for you.

Wait till he messages you back.
>>
>>17356678
You sound pretty fucking creepy to be honest.
>>
>>17356678
>His best friend also told me he likes me as well.

>Hey man, do you like anon?
>Yeah I guess. She's nice to me
>k cool

>Yeah anon, he likes you
>>
>>17356678
Just approach him in person. No chance for misunderstandings, cut the sexual tension.
>>
i know this is gunna fuel all your insecurities even more but maybe he doesnt think you are pretty enough, but if you are pretty cute then maybe hes like me. adverse to dating coworkers i mean honestly its generally a bad idea. you can make it work but some people just err on the side of caution

have fun with the ice cream and crying btw
>>
>>17356766
>its generally a bad idea
Why though? Can't I just Jim and Pam it and live happily ever after is it a myth?
>>
>dating a co-worker
Do you shit where you eat, anon? Do you climb up your kitchen table, pull off your skirts and panties and take a massive load on your plate? Do you enjoy eating with a big fat turd on your table?

Nah, just joking, there's nothing wrong with dating coworkers as long as your company has no policy against it. Just ask him out, it's the easiest and most direct way to make him know you're interested and you'll also find out if he has any interest in you.
>>
>>17356678
you sound like uve never done it before. trust me, if anything happens it can get pretty awkward at work
>>
>>17356678
I dont know about you but for a guy I like it when girls ask guys out. I dont know why the person you want to ask out wont reply/text back maybe he's not interested or maybe you're not being direct with him.

Actually, I had the same situation as you back then. My friend told my crush that I liked her but nothing ever happened because I was too much of a wimp to ask her out/tell her my feelings. Nothing ever happened after that. Im over it now but OP, if you want him then talk to him/ be direct. If you want it the easy way then wait til he replies and tell him then, otherwise things will continue on.
>>
lol dont, especially at your job
>>
>>17356925
also dont ask during work or else it'll be awkward if things dont go well. ask after
>>
File: tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 762x1128) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxorf86ZAE1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 762x1128
Take your shot.

Maybe he says "No" and you have an awkward moment. That's not fatal- it's not fun, but you'll get over it.

And it's still a better feeling than the one you'll have if you *don't* go for it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.