[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>came to interview today at 10
>the interviewer said we were waiting for you yesterday
>mfw i mistook the date of interview.

they were kind enough to interview me nonetheless... and I got interview tomorrow as well but I'm fucking dead inside... What should i do /adv/?
>>
>>17356502
You should count your blessings that they even took you in for the interview, faggot.
>>
Go to the interview, judge their expressions and tone of voice and you can see what your chances are. Still try your best, apologize once maybe? But I wouldn't go beyond that.

or you could just beg forgiveness and say you really want the job. Depends what job it is though. Also you are taking the advice of a min wage service industry fag, just so you know.
>>
>>17356507
Yeah, you were right. It was wrong of me to expect more than that. I should have grateful enough to get the chance.

>>17356509
Tomorrow is a whole different interview from different company though. I just feel really bad due to my incompetence. The interviewer today was cool though.
>>
>>17356514
If they even choose to hire you, expect to be "that guy who got the date wrong" out of the gate.
>>
>>17356519
That's it. I guess all is lost for this position for me. Oh holy mother of God. Why did I have to be such a fuck up???
>>
>>17356502
Don't worry too much. Just swim in the flow.
>>
>>17356524
I'd say it's because you're the kind of guy who asks 4chan for advice.
>>
>>17356524
>I guess all is lost for this position for me
they wouldn't ask you for tomorrow if that's true
>>
>>17356531
Nah, tomorrow is different company. Not the same one. Today's company will tell me next week. But I think I know what answer that is.

>>17356527
Why is it wrong to ask 4chan for advice? i mean it's not /b/ so it supposed to be just fine?
>>
>>17356526
Thanks anon, I need it.
>>
>>17356541
It's not as much wrong as it is simply misguided, especially if you're looking for useful advice.
>>
>>17356554
I asked reddit and the other person as well, actually. I don't know... I think I just need to vent it out... I'm blaming myself at the moment
>>
>>17356561
>reddit
Not much better, to be perfectly honest.
>I'm blaming myself at the moment
Honestly, you should be. This is a big fuck up, and it's not like you can afford to make those in today's economy.
>>
it's good you regret it, then you won't do it again.

Man, when you can get dropped from consideration just for forgetting to tie your shoelaces, if you screw up the interview date...
>>
>>17356566
Wow, you are enjoying this aren't you?

>>17356570
what you mean?
>>
>>17356590
>Wow, you are enjoying this aren't you?
I kinda am, yeah.
>>
>>17356602
Then, I will stop whine about it. Thanks for the reverse psychology.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.