[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my bf gave me $500 i feel kinda bad how am I supposed to thank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 750x1334
my bf gave me $500 i feel kinda bad how am I supposed to thank him? obviously I said thank you and realll showed I appreciated it but I feel kinda bad, I was just kinda kiddig and asked him for $1,000 bc were going on vaca and I need cute things for it and whatever and he gave me $500.

what should I do? buy him soembrknf ?

also I feel bad bc I was giving him shit later in the night bc and we got in some fights ha
>>
give him one of the best blowjobs hes ever had in a while and buy something sexy to wear for one of the days for vaca to excite him.
>>
>>17356422
Are you the girl who posted a few days ago?
The one who talked about how her boyfriend didn't make her feel appreciated and didn't spend enough time with her?
>>
Be faithful and obedient and don't start shit with him. If you're a cunt to him after this that's when you should feel really bad. I wouldn't even give 500 to my gf,family or friends so he either really likes ypu a lot or is paying to to shut the fuck up and not be a bitch.
>>
Easy,
Don't be a cunt
Give him lots of hot sex

It's not fucking hard, stupid roastie.
>>
Buy sexy underwear. Buy sexy outfits. Save some of it. Fuck him hard.
>>
>>17356567
lmao
>>
>>17356422

I've been here too long.

>Anticipating the thread three weeks from now from a guy saying "OMG, I gave her $500 for her holiday, even when she bitches out at me. I've done everything I can, and she went ahead and fucked Tyrone".

I honestly feel bad for OPs boyfriend right now.

OP, offer to have a threesome with him and your best lady friend. Just kiddin', you wouldn't do that.

You're only gonna do that with some stranger on your 'vaca' because you wanted to cut loose and experience new things.
>>
File: 981657.jpg (28 KB, 540x293) Image search: [Google]
981657.jpg
28 KB, 540x293
>>17356567
>is paying to shut the fuck up and not be a bitch.
>>
>>17356797
>I've been here too long.

Yes and it seems that your unironic cuck fantasy filter is malfunctioning.
>>
my ex gf once gave me 500$. didnt think much of it, took it and bought a GTX 980.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.