[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the highest number of prior sexual partners you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 667x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 667x950
What's the highest number of prior sexual partners you'll accept going into a relationship? What is your age?

For me it's two prior partners and I am 19.
>>
>>17355502
That's a fair number for 19. I didn't lose my virginity until 20, so I'd freak out if anyone that age or younger had more than 2 partners.

I'm 30 now. I expect every person I sleep with to be at least 5-10. That's very normal. I'd only be uncomfortable if it was something like 15-20.
>>
It depends on the type of relationship

>Marriage:
>LTR:
1-3
>STR:
4-6
>FWB (If I were into that):
7-10

>29
>>
Not bothered mostly but no more than 10 I would say. Current gf was a virgin.
>>
>>17355553
Forgot to add I'm 23
>>
Eh. As I get older, I care a lot less.

Married for quite a while now, but if I ever found myself single again, I wouldn't fault someone for having had some fun in the time I had been married.

If on average it was like one a year since they turned 16, it's not really a concern. If it was like 3, well, that might raise some red flags.
>>
23 yr male here

Marriage? 2 or less is ideal.

LTR? 4 or less.

STR? Don't care, no emotional investment

1 night stand? Don't care, no emotional investment
>>
23, almost 24. I don't really care as long as it was in a committed relationship or a long term arrangement such as FWB, not with hookers and they're clean.
>>
>>17355502
I have no limit my bf is 23 he have been with about 12 others. I honestly don't care its just sex
>>
Jesus Christ guys... No wonder women lie

24yo, M, and up to 14
(I've slept with 12)
>>
>>17355502

I'm married, but if I were dating, I honestly could not give a shit. You date people, not genitals, and a person is not their sex life. If a person is intelligent and responsible, I wouldn't care if they'd had 20 previous partners.

Are they thoughtful? Are they trustworthy? Can they be monogamous? These are the questions I need answers to before I consider getting into a relationship, and the number of previous partners a person's had does not actually give me insight into this.

I'm 33.
>>
I would never ask as I know I won't like the answer.

The same reason I wouldn't tell as she wouldn't like the answer.

Something are better left unspoken.
>>
>>17355502
Fem 22 who's slept with 6 guys (3 virgin boyfriends 2 long term fuck-buddies and 1time with a friend who was a virgin) and 3 girls (all girlfriend's):

I won't sleep with anyone without a good condom and a up to date scrutinized std check but most of my sex partners have been virgins and that always makes me feel as ease that I won't catch anything so I think virgin is my preference?

I once had sex with a guy who slept with over 100 women (used a condom and checked his results) who was mind blowing in bed. My current boyfriend has only ever had four sex partners so he's a bit lacking at experience but the best at giving head (better than the guy who's slept with over 100). I think I would only want a relationship with someone with a modest number of sexual partners, I've never felt any romantic connection with any men who head slept with lots of women.
>>
>>17355502
I don't exactly care as much as it isn't exaggerated (like 30+ partners) or he cheated. I wouldn't even directly ask tho.
If he is able to wait, to be respectful and stay monogamous, I don't care.
23, F.
>>
>>17355502
Lesbian, 22 yo. I wouldn't accept 30 or more partners.
>>
>>17355851
>No wonder women lie
It's easier than living your life in such a way that you don't have to lie about it.
>>
23 years old, and I've been with 20~ girls.

I don't really care how many partners my interest had been with, but the fewer the better.
>>
>>17356890
Unless I know she's been with a black guy.

She can fuck as many white guys as she wants before me, but the moment a darkie has been in her, I'm no longer interested.
>>
>>17355502

i dont care. if i get along and everything works it doesnt matter.

that being said im a huge fucking slut, so thats probably why. i couldnt imagine dating someone who had more sex than i have.
>>
I'm 29.

It would depend on his age. If he's 20s I would accept 3.
4 if he's 30s.
5 if he's 40s.
>>
>>17356926
Damn bitch. How many dicks you sucked to have such high standards?
>>
>>17356950
One.
>>
>>17357330
One to many.
>>
>>17357331
Yeah. I would undo it if I could. I thought it would last.
>>
Honestly you should put too much weight on a specific number. You should be able to tell another person commitment level from other factors not just the number of people they slept with BEFORE you. With a modest level of relationship and conversational experience you should be able to descern their personality with asking how many people they've fucked.
>>
>>17357370
Shouldn't
My b
>>
I don't really give a shit. Having several previous partners makes my boyfriend absolutely amazing in bed. I love having sex with him because he knows exactly what to do and delivers with a high level of confidence. We haven't actually discussed how many people we've slept with because it has never been an issue for either of us but we would both be open about it if we needed to be.

I suppose there are some limits. I'm 29 and would probably worry if it was more than 20 people. It wouldn't be a deal breaker though, I'd just worry about their ability to commit and also, their sexual health. Regardless, I always get tested in a new relationship anyway (and expect the same from them) so it wouldn't really be a problem.
>>
2 tops for someone I want to marry. I'd feel like complete garbage otherwise, doesn't help I'm asexual and shit at that stuff (I have no idea how my bf puts up w/ me)
>>
File: image.jpg (304 KB, 1221x1570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304 KB, 1221x1570
>>17355989
>>
What is wrong with all of you saying crazy low numbers like 2 and 3? Do you realistically expect someone to have been with so few partners into their 20's?
>>
>>17357416
Well, what always pissed me off about that graph and I still have pretty high standards myself, is "corelation is not causation" the fact that girl is unstable and depressive leads to her having unstable relationship and more partners.

>>17357446
>Whore
or if you are man
>Manwhore
>>
>>17357382
Maybe because he loves you

I had a gf with extreme sexual anxiety that we at first assumed she was asexual for a good 5 months, only getting horny twice. Then we had sex for the first time and I guess turned out she wasn't asexual and got her sex drive back, and that did make me love her more, but before that

I stayed with her because I loved her. It didn't matter if she was asexual, she was the best person in my life. Too bad she didn't stay with me :(
>>
I'm 28 and have slept with two people. I'd start feeling uncomfortable dating someone if their number was 5. More than 7 is a dealbreaker. The lower the better, obviously.
>>
23 male
Probably 6 or 7. I've had 10 so far.
>>
File: 1466753885743.png (591 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1466753885743.png
591 KB, 540x720
18 Male
0 For Marriage
1-5 to be gf
5+ Fuck for fun
>>
I'm 18 and my current partner has been with 2 other guys, so maybe that's where it is at for me. Also we haven't fucked yet and I'm a virgin. Tips on how to screw her brains out are appreciated.
>>
>>17357569

If you are a virgin, you won't fuck her brains out.
It's like asking how to run when you can't even walk. Practice, practice and listen carefully to how she reacts.
Also, since she has more experience than you, don't feel sad when she tells you you're doing it wrong, just learn from it and enjoy.
>>
>>17357455
I agree that dick doesn't magically turn you into an unstable person. It's still a red flag, however.
>>
>>17357482
>Too bad she didn't stay with me :(
Please tell me she cheated on you! It would be so fucking ironic!

Not meaning to be overtly rude, was cheated on myself. Fucking cheaters.
>>
>>17357577
Noted thanks. I'm obviously going to pay attention to her because she is the one who knows how she likes it.
>>
I don't think it bothers me too much. I'm 27 and a virgin, but I don't expect to find girls around my age that are virgins as well.

In fact I'd prefer if my first gf had a bit of experience so I could learn as much as I can. But that's besides the point because I think at this point its a bit late in the fresh new dating game for me unless I find either a religious girl or something
>>
>>17355502
max # partners: 7
>>
>>17357777
>7777
>max # partners: 7
>7

Seven, bitch
>>
>>17355502
>all these guys saying 0 or with really low numbers for marriage or LTR

Not sure if serious or joking in this thread.
>>
>>17357806
>thinking it wise to make an investment when there is a 60+% chance of losing all of your assets
>>
>>17357569
I would advice to you to find yourself a virgin if possible. Your first time will be much more special and enjoyable, also more fun to remember if you do it with someone who is also a virgin. Spoken from expierience of 8 people who was 50/50 in the matter.
>>
>>17357821
>69% of all statistics on the internet are made up on the spot
>>17357806
Virgins want virgins, they don't deserve a virgin otherwise. Regardless, most will hold on to their dream until the age of 32 will end up fucking "chubby" betty on the floor of their respective burger joint thirty minutes past closing time.
>insert pic of qt 3.14 anime grill
They are truly living the dream.
>>
>>17357836
>made up on the spot
>>
>>17357851
>believes in marriage
Opinion and statistics disregarded.
>>
For me. It's none of my business. I've said it in these threads before and I'll say it again. If she feels she needs to tell me about her previous sexual history or needs to know mine that's a red flag in itself for a multitude of reasons. Just be clean and willing to commit. People make mistakes and people change. People get too hung up over sex.

I'm 30 by the way and I've had 18 sexual partners and been in 8 serious relationships.
>>
>>17357854
It was in response to someone criticizing men for only being willing to marry women with low partner counts. Learn to follow conservations when you attempt to insert yourself into them.
>>
>>17357864
Reading their response, they're not talking about normal men, but spergballs. Taking the opinion of wizards to heart is pretty silly of them.
>>
>>17357862
>Just be clean and willing to commit. People make mistakes and people change. People get too hung up over sex.

This 100%. I can budge on her having a past. I can't budge on her willingness to be present with me. Girls who are hung up on ex lovers or who display relationship patterns that clearly indicate they don't know what the fuck they want? I stay away from.

I'd like a woman with a low partner count, being that mine is exactly 0, but if she has a higher count but is 100% committed to me I wouldn't care at all.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.