[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are cool tattoo sleeves for a white boi? I Keep thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
What are cool tattoo sleeves for a white boi? I Keep thinking a Japanese dragon would be super cool but I'm a white boi. I want something for white bois that wont look stupid. What are some ideas?
>>
>boi
>boi
>boi
Stop that.
>>
Terrible idea. Canadian or Finnish dragons only.
>>
>>17353796
its hard to make a sleeve out of a Canadian or Finnish dragon they don't really snake around that much like Japanese dragons.
>>
dot and line geometrics
hr giger bio mechanical
art neauvou
barouque flourishes
scientific illustration/old books general
>>
>>17353788
I've been a fan of blackwork on men.

Don't go asian and don't go tribal.
>>
FYI I'm a tattoo artist
>>17353788
>What are cool tattoo sleeves for a white boi?
If you don't know what tattoo you want, but want one that "looks cool" and everyone will agree with, then save your money and don't bother.
You have to realise that you are effectively scarring yourself by getting a tattoo, and if you don't like it, covering them up may only temporarily fix your problem, then removing them is pretty expensive, or the artist might even fuck up the tattoo from the start (you have to sign a form acknowledging that it will not be perfectly how you envisioned it)
If you don't like a tattoo design for at least 18 months, then don't bother.
Also:
Don't get a girl's name
Don't get a sports team name or logo
Don't get a recent fad tattoo (tribal/stars)
Don't get a recently remembered cartoon character
Don't get your own name either for fuck's sake

Also don't get one that is visible in your work clothing, some employers get pissy when tattoos are on show, and if you lose your job I don't want you coming to me whining that my work caused you to lose yours.
>>
>>17353788
The fact that you don't know what to get probably means you're getting tattoos for the wrong reason. It's one thing to get tattoos because they're great art. But you don't even know what kind of Art to get. Usually I only really care for people's tattoos if they look nice and have a meaning to them as a person, but that's my opinion. But I'll even appreciate someone who has nice work done and they just appreciate the art. But you don't even know slightly what you'd like, it seems like you just want to look cool. Not cool. Wait until your 18, then think about it more until you are 20
>>
>>17353809
Wow, not a huge fan of tattoos but that looks awesome.
>>
>>17353788
How about a tramp stamp that says free boipussy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.