[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_3512.jpg (32 KB, 365x403) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3512.jpg
32 KB, 365x403
Hey /g/
I'm really confused right now. So I've been talking to this girl for a week and it's just amazing, we've got the same interests, hobbies, views on everything, even same birthday. We usually talk for 5-6 hours non stop.
I told her that I like her and she said she likes me as well.
But here's the catch, she used to be one of my best friend's Ex Girlfriend (He's dating multiple women and doesn't have a problem with us talking).
So, we planned on hanging out at my place for a movie and drinks as first date and she seemed really excited. But she cancelled just a few hours before I was gonna pick her up, giving some excuse about having to go out with Family and it was unavoidable. My Friend whom I previously mentioned told me she just likes attention from men and is just fucking with me and she didn't want to see me. He was bit of a dick to her and used to demand sex, used to fight all the time.
She did apologize twice for not making it. I'm having a hard time trying to trust her.
Should I contact her? I haven't talked to her for a day.
Pls to halp.
>>
>>17353715
you're a rebound
>>
>>17353715
if she skips out on you the second time then just forget it.
>>
>>17353715
>We usually talk for 5-6 hours non stop
You're talking to her too much, lad. Too much attention always kills attraction

>told her that you like her
Did you tell her before she told you? Confessing your feelings like that is also not great.

She blew you off, but she apologised twice. She:
1) actually had something to do with family,
2) didn't want to hang out with you or
3) She is testing you

I'd recommend setting a for-sure date going out to get drinks or going to some kind of restaurant to just talk. Set a time, place, whatever.

I'd say text or call her again in a couple days and set up something. If she blows you off again, let her contact you instead. Don't give in a become a needy bitch. Talk to other chicks and do other things to get her off your mind
>>
>>17353783
Well I did just fuck an old FWB last night because I was pissed.
I talked to her and it seems like she was really bummed out as well. I'm giving it one last chance.
Thank you everyone for replying.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.