[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex girlfriend cheated on me and left me for another man in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 01.jpg (52 KB, 298x401) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
52 KB, 298x401
>ex girlfriend cheated on me and left me for another man in March
>she told me tonight he hit her and she doesn't know what to do

I am feeling extraordinarily conflicted and I need advice. Picture unrelated, just firs tone in the folder I opened
>>
You tell her that's karma for being a bitch, don't be a cuck.
>>
>>17352246
>I am feeling extraordinarily conflicted and I need advice.
You should be dancing because the whore got what was coming to her.
>>
>>17352246
>I am feeling extraordinarily conflicted and I need advice.
If he hit her, then she needs to talk to the Police and go to close family/friends. It's not your business anymore, which leads me to believe that she's trying to weasel her way back into your life. Or maybe she's just trying to see if you're still wrapped around her finger.
>>
>whore cheats
>gets beaten
>mfw justiceboner
>>
>>17352247
>>17352249
Hence my conflict. I was genuinely and utterly in love with her and she betrayed me in the worst way possible with a litany of excuses one more hilariously bullshit after the next.

but I am not a bad person and I don't wish violence upon people I actively dislike. When she said he hit her I immediately wanted to go confront this slime who not only hit another person but hit his partner.
>>
>>17352246
If you feel the need to do anything at all, give her the number of a women's shelter.
Then remove her from your life, why would you listen to her relationship drama anyway?
>>
>>17352251
>go to close family/friends

Her close friends all distanced themselves after she cheated on me. Her sister did the same.
>>
>>17352257
But you didn't wish it on her; the universe just took care of it.
>>
>>17352246
Whatever you do, don't take her back or even let her stay with you. You don't want to be the next guy she starts pointing fingers at for sympathy. Tell her to go to the cops.

>>17352257
>When she said he hit her I immediately wanted to go confront this slime who not only hit another person but hit his partner.
Don't be a tool.
>>
>>17352257
You wat?
You already know this woman as duplicitous, and yet want to get into a physical confrontation based on just her word?
It's not your drama, let her go to the proper authorities, and have THEM do the physical confrontation thing for her.
>>
>>17352261
>Her close friends all distanced themselves after she cheated on me. Her sister did the same.
I'm certain that these people would be there for her if she was abused, even after what she did, and I don't doubt that she has at least one other person she can talk to. She's going to you for a reason.
>>
>>17352246
>I am feeling extraordinarily conflicted
Look at it this way; she didn't mind when he was hitting her cervix while she was in a relationship. Fuck that bitch, she deserves it (I'll note that anyone who cheats deserves nothing more than abuse, man, woman, or otherwise). Just respond with "that's what you get, cheating cunt"
>>
>>17352257
>I am not a bad person and I don't wish violence upon people I actively dislike. When she said he hit her I immediately wanted to go confront this slime who not only hit another person but hit his partner.
Slime deserves slime. Be glad he's only abusing subhuman trash and not an actual person with feelings or worth.
>>
>>17352265
This. She cheated on you, she's absolutely the type who would lie about something like this because she knows she can manipulate you into helping her.
Ignore the cunt and hope she's not lying so maybe he kills her.
>>
>>17352258
She texted me today for the first time in a while. I told her I was excited for a date later this week, we talked about Overwatch, and then just half an hour ago she texted me he hit her.

I grew up in an environment with domestic abuse (she doesn't know) so it's making me feel extremely confused at the situation.

>>17352263
I'm not taking her back or letting her in my house in any circumstances. She cheated on me once and she'd do it again.

>don't be a tool
I loved this person for a very long time. I can't help that a small part of me still feels that way and wants to keep her safe.

>>17352266
>She's going to you for a reason.

Why lie about being hit? Part of me thinks she IS in fact lying but I wouldn't want someone to disregard a plea for help. I understand the domestic abuse is a very complicated situation for the victim, man or woman.
>>
>>17352290
Why would you help. You're sacrificing your own well-you know what, nevermind. Go ahead, help the bitch and see what happens. Do it, I know you want to.
>>
>>17352256
>getting a boner for a blind girl
>>
>>17352293
I do for another one, but I'm just getting a boner over the justice here
>>
>>17352246
laugh in her face and discontinue all contact
>>
>>17352290
>Why lie about being hit?
Why cheat on someone? Because it gets you what you want at the expense of others. She could be lying for any number of reasons.

>I wouldn't want someone to disregard a plea for help.
A real plea for help would be asking you to call the Police for her. She didn't do that. She wants to rile up your feelings because she wants you to want her, to "fight for her." Don't assume this man has done anything to her unless you've seen proof and she's taken steps to get this person out of her life.

>I told her I was excited for a date later this week, we talked about Overwatch, and then just half an hour ago she texted me he hit her.
A date with another person? Because that explains everything. Would it be possible for you to screenshot and post these texts?
>>
>>17352297
>A real plea for help would be asking you to call the Police for her. She didn't do that

Lots of victims of domestic violence don't do that and just remain completely quiet about it. I don't understand it, but they do.The other day she showed me a large bruise on her arm , but she told me it was from an IV that went awry when donating blood.

>A date with another person?
Yeah. A girl I met in college a few years ago. Ran in to her again this week and we agreed to go out. It's clear she really likes me.

>explains everything

Can you elaborate? I'm really not thinking straight at the moment.

>>17352297
>Would it be possible for you to screenshot and post these texts?

No but I can write them verbatim.
>>
what's wrong with hitting women? they are irrational and generally brainwashed into insanity. all they truly understand is force.
>>
>>17352317
You're not supposed to hit ladies, but OP's ex is not a lady by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>17352305
>Can you elaborate? I'm really not thinking straight at the moment

Not the same guy, but I assume that the other anon is suggesting that upon hearing you had a date, then she busts out the abuse allegation. Presumably to get your attention.

My advice, tell her to call the police; you don't owe shit to this girl and you getting personally involved is a mistake for so many reasons.
>>
>>17352246
just tell her hmmm thats weird

you used to like it when he hit on you, even though you had a boyfriend, now he literally its on you and this is MY problem??

>by the way im bangin ur younger sister cunt
>>
>>17352246
Ask her if it's because he found out that she was cheating on him. Then tell her that its her problem and not to talk to you ever again. If she starts begging you to help her, block her number so that you aren't tempted.

You two have no chance of becoming a great couple, and believing anything different is just wishful thinking. If she is comfortable cheating on you once, then she will do it again.
>>
>>17352385
*Ask her if it's because he found out that she was cheating on him too
>>
>>17352246

dont take her back since let's be honest, she'll just cheat again, however tell her to leave him, since let's be honest some more, he'll just do it again too
>>
>>17352246

Should have cut contact a long time ago OP. Cut her out now, let her live the life she chose and never speak to her again.
>>
>>17352290
I grew up with DV as well.
The rules stay the same, consider everybody involved as someone out to abuse you in some way, get out of that shit, let the authorities sort it out.
It's cold, but that's how you have to be in the face of DV. Anything else only makes it harder for the victims.
>>
>>17352290
>Why lie about being hit?
Are you 16 going on to 17? Do you know you are naive?
>>
Why had nobody suggested that OP use this as a way to get her to perform degrading sex acts on hidden camera then selling the video after kicking her out of his car in the middle of nowhere?
>>
Tell her to contact an organization that deals with relationship abuse and tell her not to contact you again.
>>
>>17352251
>Or maybe she's just trying to see if you're still wrapped around her finger.

I went through this.
I ended up sending her to the state penitentiary.
>>
Tell her she is a misogynist sexist because women can take a punch like any man can.
>>
lmao

she deserved it
>>
>>17352246
Tell her that she should probably go to the police or something, then cut contact.
She cheated on you and broke off the relationship, you have no obligation whatsoever to sort her mess out.
>>
>>17352290
>She texted me today for the first time in a while. I told her I was excited for a date later this week
I wonder why she would want to try and get back in when she knows you are moving on?
She wants to keep you as an option, you aren't an option if you drop your feelings for her.
>>
>>17352246

She's a manipulative bitch, and might be lying. Either way, you don't want to get involved. No good can come of it.
>>
Tell her that you are not her friend and to message someone who gives a fuck.
>>
>>17352246
What the fuck are you doing still talking to that bitch? She should have been dead to you the moment you learned she was unfaithful.
>>
>>17352246
had an ex come knock on my door and her lip all swollen and bleeding telling me he just hit her. Spent 4 hours trying to convince me to take her back, bla, bla, bla and I fuck her and she's all cozying up so I tell her to gather her shit together cause she's not staying with me, we are not getting back together and she better work on her excuse for being gone so the guy will let her back in his house. She looks at me in disbelief, screamed she cheated on him with me thinking we were back together. My fucking sides. Physically push her out the door and lock and last I heard she went back with him and he still uses her as a punching bag. Haha fucking ha
>>
>>17353268
Yeah, nah
>>
>>17353268
I had a similar thing
>ex showed up at my door
>"Anon my bf is beating me and sexually abusing me"
>wut
>she goes into detail telling me how he pushed her face into her pillow while forcibly fucking her ass
>have you gone to the police?
>"I'd rather be a whore than a victim"
>right
>she tells me I'm a great listener
>starts sucking my dick
>I jizz on her face then tell her to leave
>a week later her bf shows up at my door with my ex behind him
>he wants a fight
>I tell her what she said
>she starts crying and claims I raped her
>I tell her to go to the police or fuck off
>guy says "that's a good point"
>nothing comes from it
I did shit myself every time I heard a knock at the door for about 3 months though.
>>
>>17353295
always happens. girl in a relationship and treated well but the met some guy and get the drippy pussy and jump without knowing them at all then surprised as fuck when it doesn't work out and want to stuff that fuck up back in the bottle. Nope
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.