[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there's this guy I'm interested in. But he has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Help wanted.jpg (20 KB, 338x264) Image search: [Google]
Help wanted.jpg
20 KB, 338x264
So, there's this guy I'm interested in. But he has some pretty serious self-esteem issues, to the point where it's difficult to be around him for an extended period of time. He gets depressed, then everyone else around him gets depressed. He's very charismatic, even when he's moping.

So, I tried to help him get his mood back up before making my move. I'm friends with a reasonable number of gay guys, and I've asked them to hit on him, make him feel attractive. I'd ask my girlfriends, but it would be awkward if he said yes to one of them, not to mention counterproductive.

That plan's been in the go for about two weeks now, but it hasn't been working. Now, instead of getting mopey, he gets sudden bursts of anger, and like clockwork, my entire social circle is dissolving into bouts of reflected rage.

Where did it go wrong? How do I fix this?
>>
Why not just go for Chad? He never gets depressed.

I just don't understand.
>>
>>17351364

Yeah, I don't know if you realized this yet, but taking /r9k/ memes about how social interaction works is a seriously dumb idea.

These are the people who admit that they can't follow a conversation from beginning to end with "normal" people. You think they have magic insight as to how it works?

"Chad" is nothing more than the misattributed self-loathing and latent homosexuality of /r9k/ denizens.
>>
>>17351370
But Chad never has self esteem issues.

I just don't get it.
>>
You can't. The guy has problems that he has to fix himself via therapy and so distance yourself and move on.

It honestly isn't fair to you to deal with this when other people don't have to. You will find someone who will treat you well and like being around you without emotional problems.
>>
>>17351359
stop the fucking truck for a sec...
>WHAT?
>getting gay guys to hit on him to make your man feel attractive?
uhh no. just no.
remember in his mind that the only ones that find him atractive are gay (he is obviously straight)
>how do you fix this?
you ask him out, have a great time and give him mind blowing sex. that way he wont forget you no matter how much he mopes. he obviously depressed that he cant get a GF or get sex.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.