[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/. The other day I flew across the country to Seattle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460326085782.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460326085782.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Hey, /adv/. The other day I flew across the country to Seattle to visit my girlfriend. She broke up with me the first day and now I'm stuck here feeling pretty shitty with no plans. Anyone have any suggestions on things to do while I'm in Seattle?

Pic unrelated. Had nothing else.
>>
kek, she did u dirty mate
>>
Wanna get a coffee? What part of Seattle
>>
>>17350555
Make sure to call her a dumb cunt!

If you're in to bars and stuff go there, make some friends and take a selfie to make the cunt jealous

also get coffee with >>17350814
>>
>>17350814
OP here. Sorry for my late reply. I understand if it's too late now, but I'd be down to get a coffee. I'm staying out near Pike Place Market.
>>
Forgot to reply to others.

>>17350828
I told her off as well as I could. She's an international, though, so I don't know how well she understood, but I feel like she got the picture.

>>17350639
Great observation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.