[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it beta to straight up ask a woman that you've been flirting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1409960754646.gif (390 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1409960754646.gif
390 KB, 250x188
Is it beta to straight up ask a woman that you've been flirting with what her intentions are regarding a possible relationship, i.e., if they are only flirting for fun or if they want to pursue something

Would a femanon be creeped out if a guy would ask you this?
>>
I'd be weirded out. But that's because i only flirt with guys i'm imterested in pursueing something serious. Might not apply to every girl though
>>
>>17350352
yes why don't you just ask her out desu
>>
Don't. They don't always think in terms like that and you might make her insecure and ruin it all. It's up to you to make her stay.
>>
>>17350352
I wouldn't really be creeped/weirded out but it's not the most... attractive question. Dunno how else to phrase that.

I say that because confidence is attractive. If you've been talking and flirting, you should ask her on a date. Make it clear it's a *date* - this is how you ask that same question but in a different way.
>>
>>17350365
>>17350359
The thing is we've dated a few times but when we are together she seems really uninterested, but when we text she's all flirty and I'm not sure what she wants, that's why I thought I should ask and be an adult about it, though she might not see it like that and be turned off
>>
>>17350400
Has it been clear that they've been dates? How did you two meet?

Unless by "dated" you mean have been in a relationship before...
>>
>>17350400
That's probably because she waits for you to put some attraction into your meetings. Don't ask, just go for it. Don't wait too long or she will give up.
>>
>>17350352

yes. because it cuts out the fun.

you anon clearly have an agenda. you know what oyu want out of this. but instead of going for what you want, you are insisting someone else spell out something they may not even be sure about.

kind of selfish if you think about it?

like have you everb een on tinder or whatever and a girl just messages you saying 'what are you looking for?'. its the most depression boner killing question of all time.

in real life you arent looking for anything. you are just seeing where it goes as the relationship develops.

and genera;lly speaking its the mans job to make a move if he wants something specific.

instead of asking her what she wants, make it known what you want. why not?
>>
>>17350352
I did exactly that, OP, expecting a fantastic black or white answer

I was 'having fun' with a grill from my hometown, and we were both moving to the same big city for work, after uni, in a month (huge coincidence)

I asked her and she just said "why are you thinking about that - let's just see how it goes"

A few weeks later we made it official

It lasted 18 months and we eventually went our separate ways when it was clear I'd have to venture elsewhere for career opportunities, and she wasn't in a position to follow
>>
>>17350352
I guess it depends on where it comes from.

I might ask a question like that out of pure curiosity. I honestly like to know people's intentions.

Thing is are you sure she is flirting or are you just seeing what you want to see? Think about that for a bit, judge her behavior around you vs. others before you accuse her of flirting. Even then I would just ask her out and she either agrees or declines.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.