[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I change my standards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
The first and last girl I was sexually intimate with was a stunner and had the body of pic related. Sadly she was also emotionally mature and well-adjusted person.
How do I revert my standards?
>tfw I don't even look that good
>tfw I'm not attracted to generically attractive girls anymore
I know this sounds like humblebragging, but it's not!
>>
>>17350193
>h-help guys
I'm feeling even more lonely than I did before
>>
>>17350193
What happened to her anon?
>>
>>17350358
Tl dr I was acting immature and young and needy. It started out so well but it's over. Now what turned her off in me is what turns me off in other girls ugh...
How do I lower my standards??!
>>
You'll automatically lower them once you truly realise you can't get a girl like that. If you do happen to get one, you will ruin it. So just wait, time will do the trick.
>>
You just have to find someone you really like, once you develop feelings you won't care that technically she's not as good looking. Emotionally mature and well-adjusted are just good standards to have.

Also, even if you're less good looking you can still improve yourself (like in terms of maturity and sense of responsibility) in ways that make your overall package more attractive.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 380x380
>>17350487
>>17350493
Emotionally mature people are even harder to find than highly attractive women. That's why it's so frustrating. She fucking schooled me and only now do I realize what a unicorn she was.
I know that I can get with attractive girls now despite not looking like nick valensi but instead of being liberating it frustrates me how I can't feel attracted to the same girls I used to be. I don't have that drive anymore to force myself to talk to girls and if I do I get bored or annoyed by their immaturity so quickly. And this oddly is attractive...
>>
It sounds like your mentality with getting partners is to get the best you can atm. The most go-with-the-flow way I see of dealing with losing this girl is to start self improving and trying to find equally lovable and attractive women. Or you can be a coward and give up or wallow in self loathing/discouragement.
>>
>>17350642
Thanks. Self-improvement is good. I'm growing as a person but I'll wanna hit the gym too now.Sadly My mentality is that I GET NO ONE at the moment. This hot russian girl who was the type to get asked out 3 times a night wanted to go home with me and I declined. I felt more lonely with her in my arms than ever before. It's not just about women looking attractive anymore. I wish I could be more steretypical male and fuck everything hot if given the chance ugh.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.