[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met a girl on tinder and we hit it off really well. A day after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1409190902629.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1409190902629.png
121 KB, 250x418
I met a girl on tinder and we hit it off really well. A day after we met she was being openly sexual with me saying she wants to take a bath with me and wants to see me in her bed wants she gets home and that kind of stuff

The thing is I'm 24 and live alone but she's 18 (she really is 18, I checked) and lives with her parents.
I've invited her many times to my house and she's been once and she literally laid in my bed. I tried to make a move but she didn't seem interested and every time we meet she treats me just like a friend...

We used to talk everyday for hours but since yesterday she just kinda stopped out of nowhere
WTF is going on? Is she in only for the attention
>>
Playing games, and too young. Get the fuck away from that ASAP, it'll only end in bad things for you.
>>
>>17349460
I'm doing that at the moment, just ignoring her
desu, yesterday I lashed out a bit because I felt like she was messing with me, so I might have blown my chance anyway
>>
>>17349456
bump
any femanon has any clue?
>>
She's too young, doesn't really know what she wants. When I was her age I was acting the like this. Get out before it's too late
>>
>>17349456
She senses the thirst and desperation on your end. Sheese, just because a girl says she wants to do XYZ, doesn't mean she wants to do it immediately. Thats the difference between men and women. Men speak in the literal sense. She's talking figuratively.

The real problem is at 24, op is still a faggot chasing 18yr olds and still not understanding shit.
>>
>>17349580
you're right anon, I'm thirsty. it has been almost half an year since I fucked and I'll continue being desperate until I get this over it. It's a catch 22

I've met some of her friends and she told me one of her friends told her she wanted to fuck me, maybe I should just ask her the number and get this over with?
>>
>How to not understand young women the thread.
>>
>>17349612
that's why I'm asking for help
>>
>>17349614
Good. Now start by imagining the opposite to all the advice posted above.

First reason women flake is because men aren't assertive enough.

>make a move
>she didn't seem interested
Make a better move ffs
With any woman already lying in your bed, I would imagine the guy just backing off when 'she doesn't seem interested' to be a massive turn off, and the opposite of fun.

>>17349468
Never get hung up on whatever she did and how it made you feel. Focus instead in your next step/move and create pleasant, sexy, fun experiences where building attraction is young main goal. She won't get more attracted to you if you rant about how she's not showing enough attraction. You need to earn it senpai
>>
>>17349607
You cant just take her over to your place and expect to fuck. Take her out around town. The beach or some other gay shit then back home to fuck.
>>
>>17349623
>young main goal
your*

And by earn it, I mean create it
>>
>>17349624
>>17349623
We already went out four or five times, I've met her best friends, she sends me snaps of her in her towel after she takes a bath.

I invited her to my house multiple times (like saying I'm waiting for her to take a bath with me or sometimes more innocent things like a dinner) and she said she wanted to sleep with me, but she always flakes

What am I missing here?
>>
>>17349456
>I've invited her many times to my house and she's been once and she literally laid in my bed. I tried to make a move but she didn't seem interested
Straight up and ask does she give you consent to fuck her. be straight up IF SHES IN YOUR FUCKING BED. if not kick her out of your house.
end of the day she would be the one butthurt

I'm 21 and 18 yr girls try to pull this shit on me all the time. don't let them bully you but also don't say shit that'll get you in trouble. Always act like you're doing her a favor
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.