[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over the last 3 years I quit reaching out to people and frankly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wbqyxawpfu.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
wbqyxawpfu.png
44 KB, 658x662
Over the last 3 years I quit reaching out to people and frankly lost all my friends
Is that just a normal part of growing up?
>>
It's normal for people with avoidant personality disorder
>>
Don't bump on first page though, darling
>>
No you were just not a good friend.
>>
>Is this a normal part of growing up?
No, but it is common. The solution is to start reaching out again, even though you are scared.
>>
>>17349444

Friendships take more work when you're older. You don't see each other out of obligation like you did in high school. You have to actually plan things and go out with people. A lot of people keep doing what they've been doing with the spare time all along, just playing video games at home.
>>
>>17349444
>I quit reaching out to people
there you go.
>>
I feel the same, I have a handful of friends and I don't ever feel like participating in group chats, always feel happy when plans are cancelled and would rather my own company. But if I haven't seen friends for a while I feel lonely and like I'm a loser. Why.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.