[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I started seeing a girl about a week ago >Spent a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1468303520845s.jpg (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1468303520845s.jpg
4 KB, 250x250
>tfw I started seeing a girl about a week ago
>Spent a few nights at her apartment
>Haven't fucked yet
>Last time I was over she answered the door wearing the shortest workout shorts I've ever seen and a low cut black shirt
>We talk for a bit at her kitchen when she asks if I want to drink a bit
>Have about 4 shots in less than 10 minutes
>She only has about 2
>Watching a movie on her couch
>Kind of cuddling, holding hands a bit, talking
>She ends up getting on top and straddles me
>Starts kissing me, biting my lip and whispering that she wants to fuck me
>Go into full autism mode and make up an excuse that I won't have sex until after a first date
>She tells me she doesn't like my rules and wants to break them
>Ends up getting off me and just cuddles more
>Go to her bed after the movie and cuddle until we fall asleep

What the fuck should I have done? I probably pre came in my pants like five times when she was on top.
>>
"I'll bend the rules, just this once" or something like that. And then you should have fucked her
>>
File: 1467098176079.gif (130 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1467098176079.gif
130 KB, 190x190
>>17349210
Wtf? You better fuck her, and fuck her so good you put her to sleep right after. Otherwise she will just get fucked by Chad.
>>
File: 0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0015 - rUHFbjL.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>17349210
>Denying a girl sex after she begs you for it

The absolute madman.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.