[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Careless Boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n3y617zVUM1so0xh2o1_500.jpg (338 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3y617zVUM1so0xh2o1_500.jpg
338 KB, 500x684
Today is my anniversary with my bf...but he forgot, and so i got sad. He said he was sorry but he forgot (again) and that today he was busy all day. So i obvs got sad and mad he forgot, he ignored me all day didnt apologize or make things better, didnt do anything to make me feel better...not one thing. What do you guys think i should do i feel like crap.
>>
>>17349140
I can't fucking stand people like you that make such a big deal about bf/gf wannabe adult anniversaries, birthdays, and any sort of instantly gratifying annual bullshit. Go fuck yourself.
>>
Unless it's only about birthdays n'shit then I would never care. I'd care about more important things though, If he is treating you like shit overall or not.
>>
>>17349140
He's right about forgetting, what's the point of celebrating you're in a relationship since a certain amount of days? You should rather focus on how happy both of you are and were in that relationship. People tend to think more about the length and stability of a relationship than its quality.
>>
File: 1466555960421.jpg (48 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1466555960421.jpg
48 KB, 450x450
>>17349140
Marriage anniversary? Maybes I would understand but bf? How long have you two been together?

>>17349208
Also what this anon said.
>>
>>17349195
i cant stand people like you who cant stand people like her. See what i did there?
>>
>>17349199
If anniversaries were not important to him too, he should have said so and found a compromise instead of ignoring her and then giving her the cold shoulder the next day. (Though to be fair, this is only one account of the story and OP doesn't sound too bright)

Also if she feels like crap, either she has to re-frame her expectations or he has to change his actions. e.g. I don't care for Valentines Day at all but my boyfriend does, so we've agreed to make an effort (cards, date, small gift) but not make a big deal of it every year. That way, it's not too much effort on my part but his needs are also met and we're both happy.
>>
I have bought my woman chocolates during her period numerous times.
I have translated a whole chemistry book chapter (a university level 1) because she doesnt know English.
I ve never said a no to her.
>
>
>
I forget an anniversary coz its in the middle of my exams weeks and I apparently am "such a douche".

Go kill yourself. If your boyfriend is really careless, you won't understand it from weatehr he will remember the anniversary or not.

If he went out with his friends or made other plans which he could canel (aka not work-family related) then ye its his fault. Bitch a bit about it but dont base his caring on that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.