[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I beat someone who touches me sexually?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: feel.png (17 KB, 320x343) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
17 KB, 320x343
If someone comes up to you and feels your torso, butt or arm in a sexual/flirtatious, are you allowed to beat them? Especially if it is a girl who does it.
>>
>>17348994

Not in a civilized country, psycho.
>>
I'm in the US, I am concerned with the laws. Even if I do not feel in danger, but just really annoyed that a stranger is feeling me sexually. I know in Germany a woman can have a man arrested for touching her.
>>
Try a half-serious shove.
>>
You can do whatever is proportional to the touch, and only if it is in self defence or to protect yourself from whatever they're doing
>>
>>17349006
>>17349009
She came up behind me, with one arm she wrapped around my arm and the other she put on my hips and rubbed them. she put her body up close. it pissed me off because she was a stranger and was flirting but I didn't like it and didn't do anything... next time I want to beat them or at least shove them away or elbow them...

I get really angry every time I think of this and wish I had shoved her or elbowed her in reaction
>>
>>17349022
Enjoy your assault charge
>>
>>17348994
No, but you are allowed to scream 'stranger danger' and pepper spray them.
>>
>>17349022
was she hot
>>
>>17349026
what would you do?
>>17349032
dumbass
>>
You can beat them in self defense, not to teach them a lesson which is what I assume you're asking.
>>
>>17349037
dont dodge the question
>>
File: perverted worthless bitch.png (281 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
perverted worthless bitch.png
281 KB, 480x360
>>17349044
she was average but doesn't matter dude, if a guy did it to a female he'd be in jail but since it's a bitch who did it everyone thinks it's a good thing.

pic related, surely you'd punch her in the face if you didn't like this.
>>
>>17349049
yes, I was just curious. I dont think there is really much you can do without getting laughed at. I think the best you can hope for is to slap her or something and have witnesses or preferably video to back you up if she flips out
>>
>>17349042
then I guess I will push someone away if it ever happens again. that seems more reasonable than punching, but if someone comes from behind I don't know if elbowing them would be considered self defense.

sorry I am just mad and wish I could've inflicted pain on her because I always get mad if I think of it
>>
>>17349058
>>17349058

You sound like a literal psychopath, why do you want o inflict pain, why does women flirting with you make you so angry .

Are you autistic.and.cannot grasp the social context you dolt?
>>
>>17349004
>Even if I do not feel in danger, but just really annoyed that a stranger is feeling me sexually.
If you don't feel you're in danger, then absolutely not. Self-defense is reserved for danger scenarios, with some leeway for being honestly mistaken about the threat level, but not for mere annoyance.

If you honestly feel in danger, that's another matter. You would have trouble arguing in court that touching someone on the arm, even flirtatiously, represents a credible threat. But you also mentioned touching on the torso or butt, and that's another matter entirely (legs too).

Before you commence with an acthal beating, however, I suggest a slightly different approach: slap him in the face and loudly call him a creep. There is something of a tradition of using this as the final back-off warning, partly because it does not present a credible threat to the other person, and this could protect you in court (if he even dared to press charges at all). It also creates witnesses to the altercation, which also works in your favor.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.