[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best friend broke up mutual friend's relationship by hitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Best friend broke up mutual friend's relationship by hitting on his girlfriend and taking her away from him constantly, leading her to fall for him.

She eventually broke up with her boyfriend at which point my best friend started sleeping with her and saying he loves her but then in public admits he'd be happier if she wasn't around and she's ruined his friendship.

In other words, friend is colossal douche and it took me until yesterday where he tried strangling her while drunk to consider him no better than scum.

Unfortunately, she's a friend too because I've known her as long as he has and she acknowledges the relationship is toxic and terrible but she keeps saying she can't change her feelings.

It's gotten so bad she asked everyone at the party to not tell him about his attempted strangling because she wants to try and make it work, he woke up hungover and has no recollection of it and she stayed at his house and cleaned everything and is just the obedient slave.

I don't want to just pack my shit up and leave them in a shit show, any advice from people who've been in similar situations?
>>
>>17348976
Nigger learn to fucking type.
>>
>>17348976
Your "friend" and "his" girlfriend are both scum. Worthless no good for nothings by the sound of it. Why wouldn't you just pack up and leave? A stolen girl and the scumbag who stole her from his "friend" aren't very good company, especially when that scumbag does a 180 and starts shit talking and abusing the slut.

How fucking nuts do you have to be to want to stick around?
>>
Drop both because they are trash, unless you are trash yourself as well.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.