[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm dating this new guy and things are going great. However,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (128 KB, 257x275) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
128 KB, 257x275
I'm dating this new guy and things are going great. However, I requested I go to play a game with one of my old friends for about 4 years now (which means a lot, because I don't have many friends) and he seems to be worried about it. Even though he has my Skype password, he still believes I am going to cuck him, which is not the case.

Background info on my friend, yes at one time him and I had a crush on each other. It was for awhile, but we managed to realize a relationship wouldn't work out for us because of many factors, but decided to stick around because we're practically best friends.

This wasn't even a full-on relationship - just a "you're cute and wow you're so great, but I don't think we'd work" type of situation.

I love this guy I'm dating, and I'm not interested in my friend. Why should I feel bad about playing a game with my friend?
>>
>I had a crush on this guy at one time
>And now I want to go talk to him and make my current partner not feel bad about it

GEE IT SURE IS A MISTERY.
>>
>>17348908
>feel bad

Sure is a childish thing when they can easily login into my account and see how harmless the messages are. And considering the fact the crush was years ago and the guy has a gf now.
>>
>>17348938
introduce your new guy to your "friend" first that will show respect for the relationship instead of immediately trying to make your new guy the bad guy in order to be with your old guy
>>
>>17348878
just dating a new girl and she runs off to a guy she admits to having a thing for. While you may not want the guy the risk are too great. I counsel the new guy to fine another girl
>>
>>17348878
>This wasn't even a full-on relationship
ah the nuance of the justification to keep that male "friend". Just because you eat your cooking doesn't mean the new guy has to
>>
why does he have your password if youre just dating?

anyway about your friend, you should be grateful that the guy youre dating was honest with you about his doubts. he could have just up and left you, but he didnt. if youre serious about your boyfriend then the most respectful thing for you to do would be to talk with him and comfort him.

next, you gotta keep your friend at a distance. it's disrespectful for you to try to convince your boyfriend that your friend is just a friend (because he knows that you both wanted each other at one point).

if you want your freedom and hang out with whoever you want then be single or date someone who dgaf. otherwise, be courteous to your boyfriend and if your friend was really a friend then he'd understand.
>>
>>17348878
Girl at the point you said you had a crush on your friend in the past is already a bad sign. Your not respecting your boyfriend if this is still going on. Us guys don't like it when our girlfriend is with another guy even though it's just friends or things like that you could see the obvious jealousy your boyfriend has since he is worried that your with another guy it's like you'd rather be with your "guy" friend more than your boyfriend
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.