[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>living with friend >Spend $400 to fix shitty truck he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>living with friend
>Spend $400 to fix shitty truck he doesn't use because I need a vehicle
>Pay for insurance and everything on it
>Use it twice, buddy at me for using it too much
>Even yells at me for using it when he gave me permission too
>Starts fights with me about the littlest things
>One day were fighting, I straight up said "you yell at me for every fucking thing. Why don't you just stop being an asshole about everything"
>"I'll be an asshole if I wanna be an asshole"

Idk what to do, this is pretty much my only options for a living situation or a vehicle but I can't take this constant abuse either.
>>
He's a child.
Really you should've taken that $400 and bought your own beater.
>>
Nice "friend" you got there.

Tell him and show him the expenses you paid for for the truck and that you earned just as much a right to use it as he does (Since the truck is still technically his)
>>
>>17348466
Simple, head on down to the court house, and sue him for the money you spent on repairs.

If he said you can use it if you did all of those things, and is now refusing to let you use it, then take him to small claims and get your money back so you can get yourself a beater.
>>
>>17348478
I've explained that too him multiple times. He doesn't even use the truck at all. He has his own that he uses. He's just being controlling about the truck for the sake of being in control of the truck.

>>17348472
Unfortunately I need this truck to get to work and back and there have been days where he wouldn't even let me use it for that (for literally no reason too, he just said "because I don't want you using it").l so I've had to inconvenience a bunch of people asking for last minute rides.

I won't have enough money to buy myself something for quite some time so I guess I'm fucked
>>
>>17348489
I'm honestly more hurt he's treating me like this desu. I thought he was my friend. But he literally doesn't need the truck at all so it's like he's acting like this simply because he wants to be mean to me.
>>
And this is why you don't pay money to fix other people's things, even if they promise to let you use it.

Seriously op wtf were you thinking
>>
By the sounds of it he's just a massive control freak. He could have really bad OCD desu.
>>
>>17348466
Steal the truck, take ALL the parts off of it and sell them piece by piece.
Use the money you got from the truck to find a different room mate and buy another cheaper truck/car.
Pretty damn simple.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.