[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I accidentally took a really ugly snap of my body in an unflattering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 345x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 345x426
So I accidentally took a really ugly snap of my body in an unflattering position where it looks like I have rolls etc and accidentally sent it to my boyfriend who I have not yet met in person.
I'm having an anxiety attack and on the verge of crying.
He's opened it and was very nice about it but it's a baaaad picture. What do I do?!
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 231x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 231x226
Please help meeee
>>
>my boyfriend who I have not yet met in person

>>
>>17348077
>opened it and was very nice about it

So, if it's a bad picture and not an accurate representation of what you look like irl, be happy. He'll be pleasantly surprised when you meet in person.
>>
>>17348101
I mean I look like this when my body sits this way but it's just generally an unflattering photo from the angle and all
>>
>>17348109
Then be glad he likes your body, rolls and all. Fat fuck.
>>
So, send him a better pic.

I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

I'm not even gonna go into an /r9k/ rant about how some criminal gets the girl.
I'm being nice.

You keep doing what your doing, I'm sure it will all work itself out. Seriously, smile OP. He loves it.
>>
>>17348077
send him a video of yourself to give him a more objective point of view for him?

my bf seen my ugly sleeping face before and i seen his. he seen me without any make up, and i've seen him unshowered and unkempt, and with his fake tooth out (which he lost in a fight when he was a young kid). he was with me when i had diarrhea and i was with him during his many loud farts and when he pukes. it's unfortunate but it's life.

you would never guess this based on how we look irl, we're quite pretty people and get loads of comments on how attractive we are (as a couple and separately) on a daily basis. but we kek deep inside knowing we're disgusting, awkward, human beings that are flawed and love each other for being able to accept that of one another. we also met each other online too (and got absolutely no shit for it; in fact, people were asking me and him what app/site we used to find each other and were hoping to find what we have)

imo, it's better you shown this side earlier. helps filter out the shallow people. if he was nice about it, i'd say he's a keeper.
>>
>>17348118
>>17348123
Thanks you bastards <3

>>17348141
Ah thank you that made me feel so much better haha. I'm just very nervous about meeting him and want to present my best self but I know I'm only human.
I'm very attractive generally and he's seen a lot of nice flattering photos of me but I don't even like looking at unflattering photos of myself let alone sending them to people so I nearly had a heart attack. I need to keep my ego in check I think.
Thank you for your kind words :)
>>
>>17348141
>in fact, people were asking me and him what app/site we used to find each other and were hoping to find what we have

I have a better question. If you're both so attractive (at least superficially), how come you had to resort to online dating in the first place?
>>
>>17348150
yeah no prob, i'm sort of a perfectionist when it comes to my photos and such like you but i learned to really open up to my boyfriend, because if he's going to be a life long partner, then i want to see how he reacts to all sides of me before it's "too late" lol

>>17348152
it was on tinder, i was fishing for attention after i broke up with my ex and matched with my current qt bf, and he would talk to me every night.

i actually don't understand my bf's story too well, but apparently he has anxiety (even though he's pretty out going) and he was kind of hoping to find something real. apparently he found that in me so lol. it may be because the girls in his area are known to be kind of trashy looking and notorious for not being faithful, since he lives in a sort of clubbing district.
>>
>>17348152
Successful online dating isn't all about looks it's mostly about personality types. Some people are really good at going up to people in bars and sparking up something there and some people aren't. Some people are lucky enough to meet someone through friends and some people aren't.
A successful relationship does not hinge upon how you met your partner.
>>
>>17348077
If he still enjoys you for who you are, keep him.
>>
>>17348077
>boyfriend
>have not met in person
anon pls
>>
What kind of low testosterone faggot minds chubby girls? I love them. Skinny to fat but not land whale is all good. Chubby is perfect.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.