[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a wallet and took 200+ dollars out of it and an hour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1444159669260.jpg (43 KB, 454x329) Image search: [Google]
1444159669260.jpg
43 KB, 454x329
I found a wallet and took 200+ dollars out of it and an hour later I felt like shit about it and went back to put the money back and bring the wallet to the closest store, but it was gone when I came back.

Can I fix this or do I need to have this on my conscientious for the rest of my life?
>>
Give it to a charity, homo.
>>
What who cares fuck that guy. Buy yourself a present because fuck that guy
>>
>>17347997
Fuck you.
>>
>>17348004
Cry more
>>
>>17348015
op here, im the one crying, I'm a hypocrit :(
>>
>>17347986
Turn it in to your local police station, or donate it to a charity. Or give 20's to a bunch of homeless people.

Or spend it on yourself, fag.
>>
>>17347986

if you didn't get that money, someone else would have OP. I know they say treat people, how you would like to be treated but hey if you're not careful, you'll be sorry too. Don't sweat it OP, what's done is done.
>>
That's the price he pays for losing his shit. Give no fucks, spend the money, save it, whatever. Don't be a sobby bish about it though.
>>
>>17347986
Learn to forgive yourself, or find jesus christ or equivalent
>>
>>17347986
You need to get a better grasp on your mind and feelings.
Its 200+ dollars (which probally means its 300-500)
It doesn't matter, its bad, but its money, and whats done is done.
If you really need to feel better about it, go donate it all to charity (assuming you havent already lost/spent it)
>>
>>17347986
That's my fucking wallet!
>>
Save it, use it as motivation to keep ahold of your own finances. And when you're older and rich buy a nice 200$ wallet and give it to some random guy and you'll feel better
>>
>>17347997
NIGGER SCUM
>>
You people are fucking scum
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.