[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Victor Isai Mazariegos 10.jpg.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Victor Isai Mazariegos 10.jpg.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
I weigh 269 right now. How do I lose weight and stay at to 138? I became a vegetarian and now I eat only fruits, vegetables, and beans. I'm not sure if it will work. Also how many weeks until I am 138 on a vegan diet?
>>
>>17347796
Vegan or vegetarian diet doesn't mean healthy diet.
You lose weight when you eat less calories than you burn.
If you eat healthy, you lose about 1 pound a week so you'd need about 2,5 years to lose all that weight.
>>
>>17347796
lol fatass
>>
Try insanity program , my nephew and my best friend both dried it , fit they are
Its hard but its worth it
>>
>>17347796
First watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXTiiz99p9o
Count and limit calories
Run or swim, but not too much, 2 to 3 hours per week, well spread is enough
>>
>>17347807
They both died? Shit, man.
>>
>>17347796
Why 138? Also, it might not be feasible given the antipsychotics you're on.
>>
>>17347796
It's been said, but there's nothing to it more than to eat less calories than you burn. How you do that is up to you. Healthier ways sometimes feel more difficult or unrealistic. I'm not exactly sure of the best way to eat at a deficit. It's probably hard to put into words anyway because it would just involve putting a given amount of nutrients into your body (based on your body), and avoiding/eliminating other things.

To limit caloric intake, you can consider:
* vegetarianism/veganism
* taking in less carbohydrates, they tend to be less filling (keto/paleo)
* removing drinks other than water from your diet
* intermittent fasting

Again, you can do things to your diet, but if you're not considering how much your eating, then any changes in what you eat are absolutely fucking meaningless for your goal in weight loss. You can gain weight on a diet of nothing but vegetables, and you can lose weight on a diet of nothing but "junk food".
>>
>>17347796
>vegan
sigh.
You're doing it wrong, you don't stop eating shit you need, you start working and burning those calories, Fat doesn't go away because you stop eating meat.

Start eating a cave man diet and start working out/running

Cardio burns fat, Weights build muscle. The two are not the same. More muscle wont remove your fat, and less fat wont give you more muscle.

No one is going to give you a good body, you have to do that yourself, and to stop eating meat isn't going to do it for you. Its not that simple.
>>
File: sticky.gif (21 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
sticky.gif
21 KB, 451x75
>>17347796
READ THE STICKY FAGGOT, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN
>>
>>17347796
>>>>>>>>>/fit/
Read the sticky
>>
>>17347796
4 years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.