[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Repeating failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 42643e_225742.jpg (52 KB, 780x563) Image search: [Google]
42643e_225742.jpg
52 KB, 780x563
How can one cope with repeating failure?
I don't want to give up but I just can't bring myself to try again.
>>
Pharmaceutical Drugs
>>
>>17347430
let's not go there yet
>>
You have to do shit differently. Really take a look at yourself, your decisions, what brought you to failure. Be hinest with yourself. Whatever you find that contributed to the failure, omit it and replace it with something different. It's not easy, but you have to change your habits if your are habitually failing.
>>
>>17347442
I'm trying new approaches every time and even now I have a few in my mind but there were so many failures... I want to start, but at the same time, I don't want to fail epically again
>>
>>17347499

Need to change your mind about what failure is, if you look at it as an opportunity to grow instead of something that is just universally negative you might not be as afraid to fail.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.