[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unusual sex questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
Quick question.

Ive never had sex without a condom. Fair possibility that will no longer be the case soon.

Where do i blow my load? Obviously im going to want to fill that p to the brim but generally when i have sex i cum first but stay hard, or worst case scenario get half-chub for a minute before getting back at it. In the past ive always just popped on another condom and kept plowing away.

Is hitting your own sloppy seconds messy as fuck or is it alright? Should i blow on her stomach/ass/ect and wipe it off? Or just berry my dik so far in her etc etc??

>Unusual sex question thread
>>
If she's on BC and you don't mind splashing around in your own juices, burry that dick in her. Otherwise blast all over her back, stomach, face, whatever. If she's down, have her start sucking you right when you're about to blow and have her swallow that shit.
>>
I prefer my women much older than me: 40 to 48. Until recently i've always been using condoms, but my new partner wants me to go in raw.
What are the chances of women getting pregnant past 40?
>>
>>17347201
If I don't cum balls deep, it is only masturbation, or practice.
>>
>>17347208

Well ive never wallowed in my own fluids so idk, is that shit messy or is it the typical "im too horny to give a shit" type deal?

Only reason im asking all of this is because i generally cum first but keep going after. WAY after, because finishing round two for me aint easy. So is it nasty to be laying pipe for a solid hour after the fact or should i nut outside the first time and just fill her up on the second go around?
>>
It's going to start leaking out of her and can get messy. I would unload on her the first time and in her the second.
>>
>>17347262
You unload in her both times, unless you're a bitch.
>>
>>17347201
Everyone (including you, OP) is missing the point here.

If you know the girl and have already been fucking her, and she knows about your double cum thing, ask her opinion. It's her collywobbles that you'll be filling with yer man juice.

If you don't know the girl and haven't slept with her before... For the love of god, use a goddamn comdom. Don't bareback strangers
>>
>>17347244
Old enough that it's substantially less likely

But if I told you that there was 80% less chance of catching aids from them, you'd still wrap it up, just incase, wouldn't you?

So don't be a mong and use birth control. If you want to bareback, put her on the pill.
>>
>>17347337

I know the girl, but we havnt banged yet. I know she takes birth control though which is why before i do the deed i wanted to see if there was some sort of common etiquette here. I didnt want to look like a clueless retard lol.

It seems its more on a personal basis so i guess ill just ask if it comes down to it.
>>
>>17347255
>Well ive never wallowed in my own fluids so idk, is that shit messy or is it the typical "im too horny to give a shit" type deal?

Save up a weeks worth of a load and Cum in a fuzzy sock and keep going. Feels kinda nice and it stays warm unlike the sock
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.