[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a real man problem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wall 7.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
wall 7.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
Alright, get this. I am a solid 8.5/10 because people tell me how hot I am. Anyways I meet a girl at a festival and she lives not to far from where I live. Of course we fuck, but she said she had 2 other friends that wanted to come over. Both are female. I said ok, I have enough room. They get there and they totally fucking hot, but they have the valley girl personality. Just out of no where one of them rush me and say fuck yes and starts hugging my leg, umm ok wtf. Eventually they want to drink, I have more than enough. These girls are fucking crazy. I didn't except one to just start doing yoga in the middle of my place. I still like the main one the best and kick the other 2 bitches out. Here's the problem I was keeping an eye on them, but they somehow managed to steal my one fucking pet. My cat was laying in the floor and they some how took it. I told the main girl to fucking get my cat back. She said she will try. WTF. How do I get this bitch to tell the other bitches to get my cat back?
>>
>they stole my cat

jesus, wtf, just call the cops
>>
Damn bruh. I've heard of cats napping, but never a catnapping.
>>
Get the AR15s and the Rugers and go hunting OP.
>>
>>17346950
>steal a fucking cat while OP kept an eye on them
I'm not even mad, this shit is hilarious.
>>
>>17346950
just to be clear you did search the area first for your cat to see if it slipped out first right?
>>
I would murder them all.
But you should probably just call the police.
>>
>>17346950
this is some Knock Knock shit right over here
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.