[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf and texting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
41 KB, 300x300
My gf is the kind that trust a lot in her partner. In her last party she got drunk af, and I was getting constant messages of

>Omg i'm so drunk
>Omg so wasted
>Had to vomit and then clean

Wich I don't mind at all. Lately she's being "harsh'. Like when you don't want to talk with someone and you keep responses and shit as low as possible. I get that, give her space and distance by not talking with her. She's doesn't talk to me if I don't talk to her first, and she never plans a date, it's me that has to say "you wanna go somewhere/do shit?"

Wanted to do it for at least a day, and it was going great I was doing my shit, going with family, buying food and boring stuff.

But I got an angry message of her in the night: "Oh yeah good night friend"

She's going through an issue, I want to help her but when I ask, or go to her house she doesn't want to talk about her issues and just stays silent.

So if I keep talking I may be bothering, if I don't she gets angry. What?
>>
Keep going like you did. She sent you a text first, now answer it nicely. Watch her explode in her irrationality. Not your problem.
>>
>>17346259
>the kind that trust a lot in her partner
wat
>in her last party
>in
>messages of
>of
>>
>>17346301
I did what you said, thanks for that advice. I bet my ass she's not going to respond, so I'll wait again.

I hate the game of "ignore me and I ignore you", but I guess that's how it goes.
>>
>>17346303
RIP English I know. It's not my native language and i'm so sleepy that I fucked up a lot. Sorry.
>>
>>17346317

>but I guess that's how it goes
personally I would settle for that shit
I did that mistake once
>once

>>17346319
it's ok, i'm just a douchebag
>>
I'm so sick of this garbage. She's not respecting you by showing you that you are in a
>trusting
>open
>committed
>understanding
>relationship

Especially by sending passive aggressive implications calling you "friend".

Dump her and find a girl who will respect you and not play childish club-goer dramatic games for personality tests and attention,
>>
>>17346433
preach anon, i didn't want to say it myself but this shit is so important
>>
>>17346317
> I hate the game of "ignore me and I ignore you", but I guess that's how it goes.

My boyfriend ignores my messages too sometimes. He says it's never on purpose. I play this game so I'd stop being engaged and eventually simply stop caring. That's the mindset you should have. Lose the resentment.
>>
>>17346433
OP did good by showing her her text didn't fase him. She knows she can't walk over him.
>>
File: 7UWobio.jpg (72 KB, 605x807) Image search: [Google]
7UWobio.jpg
72 KB, 605x807
>>17346483
>since u r acting childish I am going to be too.
>>
>>17346433
pretty much this.
if she doesn't respect you, find someone who does.
>>
Apparently it all revolves around "respect", when we're talking about damn silly messages. You guys have some control issues.
>>
>>17346677
someone ignoring you and being insecure enough to downplay a relationship after a single day isn't necessarily someone anyone wants to control, never mind even be around.
>>
>>17346677
Control? I don't feel like it. But i've been having a pretty rough time with her. 2 weeks ago she said she "adored me". From that point she became cold, dates were boring because she wouldn't say anything or show any interest. I felt like a clown trying to entertain her last date.

I don't like social media to be honest, and I would prefer if she said to me "I don't want to talk right now". But she doesn't say anything, if I ask if she's fine she's always totally ok and i'm the weird, weak and wrong one.
>>
>>17346689
I'm sorry I don't get it. I should be more insecure or what? :|
>>
>>17346581
Thanks for the advice, I will talk about it with her
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.