[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you just go somewhere and start over with a credit card?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (328 KB, 615x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328 KB, 615x654
Can you just go somewhere and start over with a credit card?
>>
>>17345098

Why do you need to run away? If you can't fix your current mistakes, what makes you think you will when you make new ones?
>>
>>17345105
I just want to live somewhere warm and with more opportunity not running away from anything but a depressed economy
>>
So I'm gonna need some sauce on that image OP.

As for your question I think it really all depends on what your running away from.

If you did something illegal then there's a good chance people will be looking for you.

If it's just a social thing then I don't see why not as long as you actually think you can just cut all your ties like that.
>>
>>17345108

Then work towards that? You can't really run away from a shitty economy. You'll be leaving in a warmer place, but in debt, and probably worse off than where you were.
>>
>>17345137
What's worse off than being in a place with no job at all or transit
>>
>>17345188
Where are you and where are you thinking of going?
>>
>>17345355
Miami or Chicago
>>
>>17345439
Cubano town or niggerville
Choices choices
>>
So I need to know who this semen demon is.
>>
>>17345455
Where would you suggest then
>>
>>17345497
Where there are jobs.
>>
>>17345501
So cheaper major cities like I suggested?
>>
>>17345501
Check this map
>>
And this map
>>
>>17345497
Check out Major cities in Texas: Dallas, Houston, Austin. Probably the best combo of good economy / cost of living in the country. It's full of religious nuts and gun nuts, but at least they haven't totally mismanaged their state to shit like California and Illinois.
>>
>>17345098
Fuck credit cards. French Foreign Legion.
>>
>>17345513
>more unemployment where black people and illegals are
>>
>>17345476
She was called Zune-chan; posted a lot of pictures of herself, including some in which she was inserting an mp3 player into her hoo-hah, one evening on... think it was before /soc/ existed, so it must have been /b/.

The nitwit assholes of 4chan then doxxed the poor girl, called her mother on the phone, and sent the photographs to her work and/or school, in a truly classic example of Why We Can't Have Nice Things. Was shitty as anything. But there are lots of her pictures still floating around.
>>
Keep in mind, you still have to pay off a credit card. Even the minimum payments. If you miss a minimum payment, you will be shit out of luck and they will cancel transactions. You can't pay off a credit card with another credit card. It is traditionally difficult to pay rent with a credit card.

If you need it to stay afloat as a source of feeding yourself and stuff as you pay to get into a cheap place in the city and secure a job, it's not the best idea, but it's doable.
>>
>>17346795
Agreed that it is a source of bad debt... not quite as malicious or high-interest as paycheck advance/check cashing companies (for whom there is a special place in hell), but unforgiving and potentially very expensive. The more you fuck up with a credit card, the more you have to pay in the end, and they will never stop coming after you.

If you're sure you will be able to pay it off soon, amassing some credit card debt isn't the end of the world, but carrying balances and making minimum payments is a huge, huge waste of money.

And as for using cards for rent, that would never fly where I live--most landlords here don't offer leases without proof of income (not proof of ability to sort-of-pay) and a credit check.
>>
File: gamecatt.png (579 KB, 1100x358) Image search: [Google]
gamecatt.png
579 KB, 1100x358
>>17346746
Never heard about them calling her house, that is pretty shitty. I'm a fan of her twitch stream and assholes still come on and try to bring up her past.
That being said I am obsessed with finding the strapon vid she made when she was 20 in her dormroom
>>
>>17345098
It totally is. Get yourself a credit card for backup funds (in case you need food or an emergency hotel room) and move to a growing city in the US (someplace like Austin TX, or really any major TX city) and then stay at a hostel and try to find some kind of mediocre paying job until you can afford to move in with some roommate friends.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.