[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is my bf aware that he puts all his weight on me during sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 750x1334
is my bf aware that he puts all his weight on me during sex?

he literally puts all his weight on me f were in missionary or I'm laying on my stomach. I've been having severe back pain for weeks and it finally went away when I didn't see him for a week and I'm guess that's why, last time we had sex he put all his weight on me and i was in pain and couldn't really breathe I was being crushed by him. I'm like kinda thin and fragile and he weighs at least 180 lbs

does he know this and he's just being inconsiderate ? should I tell him? one time when my bak was really hurting I said plz dont put weight on me my back hurts, and he didn't but he does Afterr that one time still

and sometimes if we're hugging each other he puts his weight on me so my back leans over backwards and it fuckkng hurts l
>>
>>17344983
>is my bf aware that he puts all his weight on me during sex?
I don't fucking know, ask him.
>>
>>17344983
>does he know this and he's just being inconsiderate ? should I tell him? one time when my bak was really hurting I said plz dont put weight on me my back hurts, and he didn't but he does Afterr that one time still

How do you fucking dress yourself?

Yes, you fucking moron, let him know. And when he does it again, let him know again so he doesn't think it was a one-time discomfort.
What the fuck is wrong with you that you sit around in back pain for weeks and don't say anything?
>>
>>17344984

lol okay
literally my back hurt so bad I had to go to an urgent care center and I was crying non stop for two days, I couldn't move ..
I just realized when we were having sex last night it was probably becaus of him
>>
>>17344991
I didn't know it was from him, I realized last night when we were having sex and I was being crushed .. I didn't wanna say anytning during that time and like ruin the mood, but I'll tel him next time

it's just weird like you weigh almost 200 lbs don't you know not to fucking literally lay on top of me wtf
>>
>>17344983

Well, fucking tell him. What kind of relationship do you two have where you're having sex, but can't even tell each other

"HEY, YOU'RE FUCKING CRUSHING ME, CAN YOU USE YOUR ARMS TO HOLD YOUR SELF UP?"

"he's just being inconsiderate?"

Alright, come the fuck on. Maybe the guy is just inept, and doesn't realize it. I doubt he means any harm by it.

Again, you guys are in for a rude awakening when these are the kind of problems you're having in your relationship.
>>
>>17344993

You sound like a very stupid person.
>>
>>17344998

If you didn't even know, why the fuck would he?

Did he put his weight on your head at some point to make you this stupid?
>>
>>17345003

lmaooooo obviously I'm gonna tell him

I don't really like confronting him cuz he's kinda controlling in the way that like everything goes his way and I feel like sometimes I don't have a say in things
>>
>>17344998
It took two days of crying and hospital visit to make you realize your bf was crushing you? Sure he didn't pop a few brain cells while he was at it?
>>
>>17345009

lmaooo whatever bye
>>
>>17345010
>lmaooooo obviously I'm gonna tell him

Obviously not since you made this shitty thread.

I can see why he's putting all his weight on you, he's trying to fucking suffocate you.
>>
>>17345012

no like other times when we were having sex, like it didn't hurt that bad ... like I could feel his weight but I didn't think it was a big deal. i started having back pain and didn't know why. back pain finally went away a week ago, when we had sex last night I realized he was crushing me really hard., and that's probably what it was from before
>>
>>17345022
Hahahaha yes.
>>
>>17344983
I don't understand why you two don't talk enough to tell him to hold his own weight, or ask him about it, but you feel comfortable enough to let him keep dicking you even though you're being crushed.
He probably doesn't know since you never thought to tell him anything was wrong.
Kek. Wtf?
>>
>>17345007
Op and boyfriend, they both sound like very stupid people. But I'll tell you something. Op and boyfriend are just very young and immature (teens). That's easy to confuse with dumbness.
>>
>>17344983
dumb ass bf probably doesn't have the strength to hold himself up
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.