[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 year relationship but unhappy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: feels.jpg (251 KB, 773x1030) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
251 KB, 773x1030
Hello. I am 25 year old dude. I got myself a older gf ~3 years ago. The problem is that she also has 2 kids from previous rship (she is older, over 30).
Everything is great, sex is nice, we do stuff together etc.

The problem is that I have started to dislike the kids and I have few single friends that go out and meet other girls all the time. This has made me wanna go out and feel the thrill of the hunt also now.
The relationship is starting to feel boring now and I keep thinking of fuking other girls.
Should I end it with the gf and go out and fuck randoms? Is it a mistake?

Why doesn't it feel like it used to be?
>>
>>17344710
You don't like the kids. That's a huge problem. You say everything is great but you're also getting bored? Does she really feel like the one? If not, you need to end it now. She's not looking to fuck around. Ask yourself if you truly want to fuck around or if you're just feeling urges. If it's just urges and you really do just want to settle down, then evaluate if this kind of relationship is really what you want. If you truly just want to fuck around, end it with her. But remember, there could be things just influencing how you feel, meaning those aren't your true feelings. You might possibly just want to mess around right now because your friends are doing it and that makes you want to do it too. I've experienced that. You need to do some soul searching.
>>
>>17344734
>>17344734

How do I know if those are or are not my true feelings?

Should I just tell her to take a break and fuck around during that time ? I also don't want to cheat.

The kids are sometimes cool. Its just that when I come home after work, I just wanna be alone or just with her. After this tiring day I just wanna rest and the kids requesting attention is not helping with that.

Feeling so lost with my feels right now
>>
>>17344748
>Should I just tell her to take a break and fuck around during that time ?
Absolutely not, for so many reasons I shouldn't have to mention.

>How do I know if those are or are not my true feelings?
You have to really ask yourself that. Again, soul search. Really look into yourself and your feelings. Find out how you truly feel about her, the relationship, what you really want, what you think you want, what you need, what you think you need. You need to decipher these feelings before making a move. You need to find out if you're truly happy with the relationship or if you want a different one. You need to find out if you truly need to fuck other girls or if it's just superficial urges. To me, it sounds nothing more than shallow urges, but you know better than I do.

If you're not ready to settle down, you should end it. If you are, then you need to find out if this is truly the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with.
>>
Man, wake up. You are too lazy or scared to leave her. You cannot be involved in a relationscip with a girl who has kids and just dislike them. The problem is way deeper. You dislike this relationscip since kids are part of it and also because you nned your space and to experiment more
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.