[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently started looking "mature", and I have become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Zayn-Malik-2015-1.jpg (99 KB, 1000x1150) Image search: [Google]
Zayn-Malik-2015-1.jpg
99 KB, 1000x1150
Basically be me.
Have shit past, extreme depression in college etc. Lose all friends, become loner etc.
Then go back to school after a break. Look mature, have beard. And I am getting an insane amount of female attention.

Random girls looking at me and pouting, purposely leaving their assignments on top of my binders. Girls fighting if they see me give more attention to one girl over another.

Girls eye fucking me. Giggling, making excuses to work with me. One girl even moved sections to work in my group in lab...

But, i have absolute zero self esteem.
I look at my self in the mirror and feel like i look retarded.
Bad depression, sometimes I sit in class and zone out to the past / feel like shit.
Living with sister for another two weeks until I move out finally and start a new life.

Problem is. I'd like to be friends atleast, if not anything further with this jewish girl I work with. What do I do? i have no fucking past I can talk about (sexual / physical abuse makes for shitty stories). And I duno what to talk about? basically what do I produce out of my mouth to get rid of my loneliness and become friends with these girls? i dont even want sex I am desperate for friendship. Still duno what they see in me.
>>
1st world problem/humble bragging
>>
op here. Its possible I was always a chick magnet I just didn't notice before. Anyways yeah, idk what the fuck to say to these women, I am so fucking embarrassed of my past. If they ask me about shit I can't just keep lying...
>>
>>17344128
no I am suicidal man I sit in my room fucking day dreaming 24/7. I need help with this shit dude, I dont even care about women I can use a male friend even. When they talk to me about tatoos and shit I have nothing to say
>>
If they seem to like you they're typically less likely to judge you. Just because you're good looking doesn't mean they expect you to be perfect. Maybe that helps you, maybe it doesn't.

Just talk to them; smile, ask questions, and most importantly *listen.*

The number 1 socializing tip that almost anyone can follow is this: it's better to appear *interested* than *interesting.*
>>
>>17344121
Ok. Now ask yourself this question. What advice would you give to someone else that's in your similar situation?
>>
>>17344121
I know that feel; start working out and building your self-esteem, otherwise you will be shit at sex because your self-confidence will be so low and then you'll end up hating yourself more and going into a spiral of self-hatred like I did.
>>
>>17344131
man shut the fuck up

do you cry about how bad your hamburger tastes in front of homeless people?

seriously just slice your dick off. you don't deserve it.
>>
>>17344840
LOL. yes!
>>
>>17344121

Go out there and fuck OP, what are you doing?
>>
>>17344640

OP here. I would tell them to give up.
>>
>>17344707

100x this. I don't know what to say because I have sounded stupid before.

1- Do I just ask questions?
2- Someone said pretend to be interested, that is good, but I would need to talk about myself.

3- No, my life is not good. Every girl I ever liked got fucked by a douche right infront of my eyes because I made no moves on her and she got bored of it.

4- I recently got my license. After years of abuse I dont know one restaurant to take her to. I don't even know what to order on the fuckin menu.

5- I dont know what I will say while we eat.

6- I dont know how I can make her have fun when I never had fun myself.

please guys I can't live as myself anymore, i like the interested advice, can I have some more tips on conversations, where to eat dinner etc?
>>
>>17345469
Well op I'll tell you like this.

Just chill man.

I mean having women is great. But you should worry more about just having fun.

What we make our God tends to rule us, and we lash out at whatever we put on a pedestal and doesn't fulfill our needs. So just take them off of the pejorative altar and go out with them. Do what you want and chill. Maybe you'll smash, maybe not. No need in pushing things buddy.
>>
>>17345551
not concerned with women. I have spent 10 years alone walking from class to my room, and my room to class. I am sick of living like this because I am so fucking shy and inept thanks to my conditioning. If I die tomorrow I die as a lonely motherfucker piece of shit. I want to exp some sort of humanity man.
But I guess you are saying i shouldn't try to impress people or be afraid of failure? yeah true that, i've been doing that as well and it feels good.
>>
>>17345576
If you've spent ten years alone you are DEFINETLY concerned with women. Maybe too concerned.

Get a social life first. That whole lone wolf shit only works if you aren't socially inept.

Also always take responsibility for the choices you make for your life. No one else is responsible for your life but you. Don't ever blame your "conditioning".

I'll tell you, when you first start trying to get women you're going to be as bad as you picture yourself being. Girls will call you all kinds of shit. And no one wants someone desperate for attention. I think you should just put yourself in more social situations and go out with friends more.
>>
>>17345609
ok understood. I'll wait till i get a job and go out etc. But wtf do I do with females now? guess I just talk to them and keep failing for experience. I do like these girls as friends though they seem interesting. But yeah w/e.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.