[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp end the suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: whydoIeven.png (408 KB, 1024x1050) Image search: [Google]
whydoIeven.png
408 KB, 1024x1050
I'm romantically inept, and cannot find something meaningful or serious for the hell of me.
>Be 6'1 College Senior
>Be living within means working three part time jobs and two volunteer ones as a first responder
>Be decently /fit/ and /k/ool and /o/utrageous
>Be 8-9/10 looking and well groomed
>Treat women like princesses
>Not a cuck or tiny wheeny
>Could score a woman for hooking up in under a day
>Be heir to vast fortunes of jewgold

But I keep meeting psychos, whores, morons and nobody that wants something committed and serious. Where do I go? Am I stuck swiping and running around till I become an old prick and I settle for some soccer mom? Where does one at this age find women who want stability?
>>
You are not "working three part time jobs and two volunteer ones as a first responder", so who knows what else you're lying about.

Do you just want to talk about whatever? Try IRC.
>>
>>17343882
Yeah, try being an EMT and Firefighter dickhead
>>
>Yeah, try being an EMT and Firefighter, dickhead!

Haha, that's easy. I'll do like you and pretend.

I am an EMT and firefighter, by the way, and I never heard of a fellow EMT + firefighter who also happened to be the heir to a vast fortune, and even less the "heir to vast fortunes", plural. That's hilarious.
>>
>>17343827
How odd that everyone around you is a psycho, a whore or a moron and no one who would want something committed and serious. It's almost as if you just judge them through a lens of superiority-complex. Nah, no way.
>>
>8-9/10
post pic
>>
>>17343898
I highly doubt your credibility, my descriptor is a tongue in cheek joke. Jewgold to denote my socio-economic status and my heritage. I do this job for multiple agencies across a shared response area. Do you play pretend with a plastic helmet and cotton bunker gear?
>>
>>17343901
It is when they tell you they're borderline, the one before them is on xanax because their mother tried to kill their uncle, and the one before that was a serial cheater.

My descriptor is warranted, my experience is crystal.

Before you make a fundamental attribution error, why not use the information provided to make a solid judgement?
>>
>superficial guy meets superficial girls
WOW who knew
>>
>>17343915
ughh is this going to turn into a /r9k/ rage thread?

Does anyone know like a place where I can meet upscale, demanding, successful women? That would have saved me more time writing this whole thing.
>>
>>17343922
I don't think you know what /r9k/ stands for. If I said that every girl is a complete slut who only wants "chads", then yeah it's an /r9k/ ragethread.
>>
>>17343922
>>17343914
>>17343827
stop ignoring me faggot
>>17343907
>>
>>17343914
Wow, you sure sound all mighty and credible with these words.
Experience is just what it is - experience. My experience says otherwise.

I get your types, everyone but you are flawed, and you can only bicker about it on an anonymous forum to complete strangers.

>>17343922
Successful people tend to meet successful people. If you keep meeting whores and morons, perhaps the problem is you. I personally meet a lot of ambitious people, and my partner is amazing and is doing extremely well in University.
>>
>>17343929
I never stated every girl is a whore, but everyone that I have met has been promiscuous and desires multiple partners. I'm not about that. However outside of my very small community, I don't know how to engage those of a similar state of mind. Hookup culture is the predominant culture of my cohorts. I meet women that have serious emotional issues, or have no desire for monogamy. This is now going on for a year, what is the malfunction? I know there are women with similar points of view, compatible personalities, successful and self sufficient, I have game, but where do I go to engage them? That's the point of this thread, not to gloat, but to exemplify that despite having all the things one would typically associate with success in dating, I am perpetually fucked in finding a suitable mate.
>>
>>17343939
There is no type, I have many flaws, I am human. Despite that, my community is not one of high potential, and I hold myself to a higher moral standard than when I was younger.

Self improvement is my daily goal, but I don't believe I am better than everyone.
>>
>>17343942
you're the one that brought up /r9k/ ragethread not me.

anyway, where do you typically go to engage with women? work? mutual friends? bars/clubs?

Are you near a big city? Where are you located?

also
>>17343938
>>
>>17343953
The problem definitely is me, I have a very bad sense of meeting new people. I just don't pick winners, and I end up getting more trouble than I envisioned. Where does one go? It seems nowadays things are done on apps and are purely for fun.
>>
>>17343965
I'm in a suburb outside of a major metropolitan area.

I've tried to meet women through work, but they tend to carry a lot of baggage, and I think it'd be best to find someone that wasn't always on edge from dealing with death and dismemberment on a daily basis.

The club scene is moot, the only club in my immediate area is a gay bar, that I sort of like visiting for fun, but its nowhere for me to meet someone.

All that's left are dive bars, and when I go in, there's a couple women I strike up conversation with. Things usually go well, until I find out my story is the same one as every other guy in the county with the same woman. I mean one girl I know was banned from the bar for doing drunk wrecking ball on the counter, taking her bra off and shoving a bottle up where the sun doesn't shine.
>>
>>17343967
I believe that once you feel happy without depending on others to bring you happiness, and yes, even going with the flow and being more carefree even when it comes to people who you consider to be morons, only then you should consider seeking a partner. It could be that by then you'll even reach places that fit your self-expectations even better. Took me about a year and a half after changing my attitude to the one I described, but in the end other than my partner, I met other great folk.
>>
>>17343986
I wish I could find inner peace, but while I may use harsh language to describe many of the people I have dealt with, I do mean it with due judgment. I really had to stoop low to be around these people, and they're of very poor character.
I met someone recently, she's wonderful. I mean I may even love her in a screwed up kind of way. We've been engaged in conversation for about three months now, but she's keeps telling me she wants to be friends. She's more or less like me in every way. She wears designer handbags, but also likes to get dirty and hunt. I've taken her out to dinner, we seem to have a great time, I can even finish her sentences and she can finish mine. Its been the most wonderful experience I've ever had, in perhaps years. I give her all the attention, compliments and even the space she could want. I know I cannot make her want me, but I feel even in the ways that I am flawed, she is too. So much so I can appreciate and love her faults. Yet she is younger and does not know all the things I have known to be true. Recently she told me not to get my hopes up when I told her that despite respecting our status, I hoped for more. I know that she's probably the best thing I've ever had. I mean she definitely doesn't need me, but I can see how someone like her would make my world.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.