[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf can take ages to respond a message on WhatsApp but is on Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12
File: 1439153438334.png (296 KB, 599x523) Image search: [Google]
1439153438334.png
296 KB, 599x523
Gf can take ages to respond a message on WhatsApp but is on Facebook every 10 minutes.

This makes me livid because in my mind she's talking to her friends there and giving me a cold shoulder.

What do?
>>
Stop being an insecure fucking 12 year old.
>>
>>17343432
I'd call it insecurity if I didn't know it was a fact that she's constantly online without replying.
>>
>>17343436
Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you 24/7? I don't know what your dynamic with your partner is, but you obviously haven't talked to her about it and are making assumptions based on your own insecurities instead of communicating with your SO.
>>
>>17343444
Yes, because if I talk to her I know she'll just assume I'm incredibly insecure and dismiss her behavior completely just like you did right now.

Ain't that a bitch?
>>
Get a hobby bro and stop being insecure. Message your girl maximum 2 times a day, if you want to talk to her talk on phone then after the call carry on with your day. Work out, watch movie, read a book, play game or do some hobby instead of wondering why your girl isnt msging you every 10 minutes you beta cuck.

I hardly msged girls im with because i cbf, before i go to bed i send a big msg then read it the next night before i go to bed because im too busy in the day to bother with reading/responding to my girl.
>>
>>17343448
>Yes, because if I talk to her I know she'll just assume I'm incredibly insecure
She won't assume. She'll know.

You sound like you don't have a life. Go have a life, bro.
>>
>>17343453
You sound like you get off on pretending you're incredibly busy when you're sitting at home browsing 4chan. It doesn't work, just so you know.

Being in the gym doesn't stop me from noticing things outside, unless you have the brain of one of those easily entertained cartoon dogs that are half retarded or something.
>>
>>17343464
>You sound like you get off on pretending you're incredibly busy
It's fucking Sunday. Who wants to be busy on a Sunday? You don't have to be busy to have a life, dude. Watch a movie, play some vidya, entertain yourself without having to constantly have the validation of your significant other. "Having a life" means you do shit on your own, not that you go jogging and visit museums every single fucking day.
>>
>>17343471
>It's fucking Sunday. Who wants to be busy on a Sunday?

You realize how retarded you sound explaining your own laziness while telling me to GO GET A LIFE BRO? Exactly, it's a fucking sunday, you fucking monkey. I'm sitting at home doing nothing. Watching movies or playing vydia is still doing nothing. It doesn't make you busy. It's entertainment. It doesn't stop you from noticing things outside.

Never give advice to anyone in your life.
>>
>>17343480
>Watching movies or playing vydia is still doing nothing
It literally isn't you retarded monkey. I'm not the one checking his fucking phone every 2 seconds because he's so insecure that his gf doesn't respond to every single text. You are going to drive her away with your insecurity you fucking retard and people are trying to give you advice to live your own life and not prop yourself up on the validation of partners because that is exactly how you quickly go from having a gf to having no gf.

You came looking for advice and bitch about advice because you don't want to hear that you are an insecure pathetic fucking dipshit who needs validation instead of living your own life for yourself. Fuck you, faggot.
>>
>>17343480
He took his time to give you valid advice. Either take it or ignore it, but don't be a dick about it.

You sound like you want us to say "We know she is cheating on you" and don't listen to any other advice. Instead you act pissed because the problem is really you, judging from your replies.
>>
Make sure she never leaves the kitchen and ban the internet, Christians have been doing this shit for ages to keep their ideal mate from others.
>>
>>17343495
Good to know I hit a nerve.

Worst thing about this board is retards like yourself and this guy >>17343451 who come in shouting "WOW BRO STOP BEING INSECURE YOU BETA BITCH IM CHILL AS FUCK IM NEVER BOTHERED BY ANYTHING I HAVE TEN WOMEN AND NEVER TEXT THEM I HAVE NO FEELINGS LMAO." How the fuck can you write that shit and still have the balls to call anyone insecure?

Oh no, the TV show episode is over, the vydia has ended, I look at my phone, still no replies, I check Facebook, she's online. What now? Literally nothing changes.

It's pretty funny how the super chill bro who never gets afflicted is mad at online messages though, isn't it? Go have a life, dude.
>>
>it's a everybody hates OP thread
Your problem can have so many reasons people will just assume something and stick to it to death. No point in arguing OP.

Being on facebook doesn't mean she is.talking to someone.
You have to say to her how.this bothers you and if you can't come in terms you either move on or accept reality.
>>
>>17343495
^this

Your gf's life doesn't revolve around you 24/7. You should maybe do the same
>>
File: chilfrdr.jpg (67 KB, 274x201) Image search: [Google]
chilfrdr.jpg
67 KB, 274x201
>>17343507
>come to /adv/ asking for advice
>get upset when people give you advice
>>
>>17343507
>NO U NO U

You are a little bitch, OP. Your gf deserves better
>>
>>17343514
>Stop being an insecure fucking 12 year old.

Yeah, sounds like something a therapist would say. Pretty sound.

Also puzzled as how it took mankind this many years to figure out you can go to the gym, watch movies and play videogames when you're alone. I myself never thought about it.

Brb gotta take my first bath in three months
>>
File: 1415944547006s.jpg (8 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1415944547006s.jpg
8 KB, 209x250
>>17343507
>mad at online messages though

what are you on about seriously rofl, im just giving you straight up honest advice.

If you want to be a beta-providing boyfriend who tends to his girlfriends every need showing complete utter dependency on her then go ahead, im sure it wont drive her into someone with the attitude i have lol. Guys like you make me laugh, you want advice then cry when someone tells you how it is, goodluck cuck.
>>
>>17343517
She probably deserves an alpha male like yourself who never gets mad at anything other than this entire conversation.
>>
>>17343524
You know how I can tell you look like shit and cry yourself to sleep?

I won't even spoil the secret.
>>
>>17343520
>help I'm so fat how do I lose weight
>stop eating so much and work out
>OH WOW I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE SERIOUSLY HOW DO I LOSE WEIGHT

Just because you're incapable of doing something doesn't make the advice wrong you autist.
>>
>>17343525
I'm a girl, OP.

I'd drop your needy ass in a heartbeat
>>
>>17343527
Just because you make baseless assumptions without asking doesn't make them right, you autist.

I guess the fact that I have been working out daily for the past two and a half years and am currently finishing Sopranos counts for nothing.

You opened my ass though bro

>>17343528
You're on 4chan, I'd never date you.
>>
File: hah.jpg (42 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
42 KB, 480x270
>>17343532
>You're on 4chan, I'd never date you.
I'm not her, but man this is the funniest thing I've read all week.
>>
>Mom! Look! I totally won that internet argument!!

Why ask for advice when you won't accept it?
>>
>>17343532
Cool

I don't date hypocrites so the point is moot
>>
OP how many times have you checked for messages since you started this thread?
>>
Ignore that bitch harder.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (57 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
57 KB, 225x225
>>17343526
>Waaa my girlfriend texting other guy waaa
No wonder she is talking to other men instead of her cuck boyfriend, just look at all your whiny bitch comments in this thread LOL.
>>
>>17343535
It's not even ironic, I wouldn't date anyone like myself. Plus I've seen too many whores on this site, both men and women.

>>17343538
Is this a game of how many adjectives you can stick on me without really saying anything of value? I guess calling me a virgin wouldn't work since I have a gf. You must be in tears.

>>17343540
None, there's really no point since the phone is in front of me and it warns you.
>>
Something tells me OP doesn't even really have a gf.
>>
>>17343546
Actually, I'm laughing my ass off at your internet tough guy routine. Did you graduate top of your Navy class?

How old are you anyways? 16-17?
>>
>>17343550
Are tough guys the ones who usually admit when they're feeling bothered by something and seek for help? Because I think I've been getting the definition wrong all these years.

You couldn't put down someone today just because you're anonymous. That's life. Don't worry about it. There's always a new day to be a vile cunt.
>>
>Ok, your gf is fucking two niggers at the same time while you are crying for attention in your home, that's why she doesn't reply. She checks her facebook because she is looking for others guys to fuck her after the niggers.

Is that what you wanted to read, askhole?
>>
>>17343567
Not really, but I appreciate different outlooks.
>>
File: 1461706925170.png (272 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461706925170.png
272 KB, 480x480
What OP should do is send his gf a link to this thread and ask her who she agrees with. I'll bet my left nut she doesn't agree with OP.
>>
>>17343585
There actually isn't much to agree on, what I feel is based on what I've seen. She shows me her phone sometimes, not because I ask, but when we're in the same room together or whatever. There's mostly just me and some family on WhatsApp and then a ton of her friends on Facebook chats.

My assumption isn't far out at all.
>>
>>17343589
>There actually isn't much to agree on
Is OP an insecure bitch, y/n? That's what there is to agree on.
>>
>>17343596
I'm happy I managed to bother you this much. Please stick around. That confidence, it's beautiful. It glows all around you.

On an unrelated subject, isn't IP count a great thing?
>>
>>17343600
Be honest, do you really have a gf? Or did you just want to make a shitposting thread on /adv/? If you want to just shitpost I'll gladly join.
>>
>>17343608
I didn't shitpost once in this thread. You just can't bow down to retarded people that want to call you names just because they're shielded behind anonymity, then come out pretending to be saints like "I was giving you advice!!"

I work out kind of religiously and watch series and movies all the time, I'm also a writer. All things that would've been said had they been suggested properly, but a reaction forces a reaction and so on.

It's simple.
>>
>>17343623

Dude it's simple as you say:

Like what you've been told? Say thanks

Don't like? say thanks and fuck off and look a better place to ask for advice.
>>
>>17343631
Don't call a beta in the same thread you're trying to convince me to thank you for calling me a bitch. Like I said, it just didn't work out for all eight of you wonderful shitposters today.

If you've run out of replies, stop posting.
>>
File: twoplayers.jpg (65 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
twoplayers.jpg
65 KB, 640x625
>this thread

Are you guy serious? OP is upset because his girlfriend is basically ignoring him. No, she's either ignoring him or playing a game. If you're busy and in a relationship you should have the maturity to let your partner KNOW you're busy.

Just do pic related OP, she takes 10 minutes to reply take 30.
>>
File: jum.png (996 KB, 863x798) Image search: [Google]
jum.png
996 KB, 863x798
>>17343428
she is mad at you, you didnt something wrong or said something wrong or didnt care when she told u a boring story or u didnt notice she had a new haircut/nails/etc

best way is to keep asking whats wrong
keep pushing until she either tells u or cant stand u any longer
>>
>>17343651
No, OP shouldn't play her games. She ignores him, he should ignore her in turn.
>>
>>17343648
Ten minutes would be a dream, half an hour is usually the fastest. But when I created the thread it had been two hours while she was online on Facebook.

I'm gonna try doing that, sounds like a way to avoid getting too worked up as well.
>>
File: 1464920445274.gif (189 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1464920445274.gif
189 KB, 500x380
OP is a fucking faggot that is on here purely to argue with people to distract him from the fact that his gf is sick of his clingy fucking shit and wants to break up with him. I give OP two weeks, and his gf will dump his shitty fucking nerd ass.
>>
>>17343507
sounds like you're not the only one who hit a nerve
>>
>>17343676
Where can I get my prize money two weeks from now?
>>
>>17343648
maybe it's because I'm old, but I routinely neglect to check messages for most of the day. if I check my phone 4 times in the same day it's unusual. a lot of times I'll go a day or two without checking messages. anybody who knows me knows this, and they either accept it or go be mad on their own time. I have other shit to do.
>>
>>17343651
This is the only sound advice in this entire thread, OP. Remember to reply as fast as you can when she writes you, women hate waiting for a reply. Better write her two or three messages in a row, because it shows her you really care. Long texts are also often appreciated.

Please don't listen to
>>17343651
>>17343656
>>17343451
>>17343432

They are only trolling, obviously.
>>
>>17343428
>>17343448
Wow you're an insecure piece of crap. I hope your gf dumps you. You're no good for her, insecure retards like you do nothing but become abusive other time.
>>
>>17343688
Maybe it's an american thing, but there is no big deal about number of messages here. She routinely sends me five or six. She never sends me just one herself.

You guys make games out of talking to humans and somehow I'm insecure.
>>
File: successful-troll-is-successful.jpg (28 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
successful-troll-is-successful.jpg
28 KB, 300x441
wait guys, I think I figured out what's going on. I just found this pic of OP
>>
>>17343507
Why would she look at her phone when she's busy browing the internet? Retard.
>>
>>17343676
It seems a lot more like he doesn't like being disrespected. I don't care who you are it's disrespectful to respond to someone so slowly (assuming OP's girlfriend takes at least a few hours) when they have no real reason to.

Successful relationships tend to have the dynamic of responding to the other person as soon as possible after you see they sent you something unless you're busy. And if you're gonna be busy for an extended (multiple hours) period of time you let the other person know.

That's the dynamic me and my girlfriend have and it works out great. It's not because either of us are clingy or need to know what the other person is doing constantly it's because communication is important. OP's girlfriend is flat out ignoring him and has no good reason to.
>>
>>17343693
The number of messages doesn't matter, as long as you don't come off as needy, controlling and depending (e.g. sending her messages like "why dont you answer me/I wrote you 10 minutes ago and you didnt answer" etc.)
>>
>>17343692
I still don't quite understand why everyone is calling OP clingy. It's not like there's any chance his girlfriend is just not seeing his messages. She sees he messaged her and willingly chooses to not respond despite having nothing better to do (being on facebook).

She's either mad/upset at him, ignoring him (which signifies deeper problems in the relationship than just horrible communication), or playing games with him.
>>
>>17343648
This, but op also seems like a fag. I think there's other problems in the relationship. Find someone that you don't have to play the 'I care less' game with. I fucking hate that game but always wind up playing it.
>>
Okay, OP, here's the question of the day. Are you actually talking about anything? Or are you just making chit chat? Because if you're not actually discussing anything, then yeah, don't be surprised if she doesn't answer right away. You don't need to talk to her just to talk to her, and if she has several conversations going on at once, it might take a bit for her to get back to you, especially if she's having an actual conversation with somebody else. If you two are actually trying to discuss something and she takes half an hour to respond, sure, get upset. Talk to her about it. But if you're not talking about anything important, then relax and remember that you're not the only person in her life and that she might be holding several conversions at the same time. People do that on facebook messenger. Happens all the time.
>>
>>17343700
this is a good point actually, not everybody likes to do multiple things at once.

>>17343702
I get what you're saying, but
>when they have no real reason to.
everybody communicates differently. if someone constantly expects instant replies out of me, I start to feel smothered. I would call that a real reason. "I can't stand feeling chained to my phone" is a real reason. you don't seem to see it as much with younger people. but it's a real reason. if you don't understand this, consider yourself lucky. I have to force myself to do friendship maintenance on facebook every now and again because I love my friends, they're wonderful people and I don't want to lose them, but over the years I just have gotten semi-permanently burned out on human contact. even when my husband and I were doing the LDR thing, we'd message each other maybe twice a day.

TL;DR if OP doesn't like the pace at which his gf communicates, he needs to either get used to it, ask her nicely to reply more promptly and hope she complies, or find someone else. there aren't really any other options. well, there's a fourth option: flopping down in the middle of 4chan and kicking and screaming. but that doesn't seem to be getting OP anywhere.
>>
>>17343702
>I don't care who you are it's disrespectful to respond to someone so slowly
Sometimes I reply right away to my bf sometimes after various hours because 1) I'm not always checking my phone, especially if I'm FUCKING BUSY DOING SOMETHING ELSE, or 2) I just don't have anything in particular to say. Same for him. Fuck anyone who thinks that's disrespectful, insecure pieces of shit who think they need a reply right away unless they're in fucking danger or anything equally serious need to die, if I were OP's gf I would have already dumped him, in fact I would not have gotten with such an insecure piece of crap at all.
>>
>>17343720
>She sees he messaged her

>I have clairvoyance and can see my phone all the way across the house
>>
>>17343702
>>17343720
Great posts, thanks a lot. I also feel there is a lack in communication. She keeps to herself a lot.

I opened up to her yesterday about how I feel kind of alone sometimes with the low frequency of messages, us having sex like once a week (due to her), never sexting, etc. and she started crying and said it was hard to adapt, but she was trying.

Could it be because I'm her first literally everything (love, boyfriend, sexual partner) and she's just not used to it?

>>17343723
It depends. Sometimes we're having real, important conversations and she vanishes, turns off the wifi and goes to sleep. Just like sometimes she replies instantly a lot. She's very inconsistent.

But most of the time it takes a long while. I've known her for two years and she used to take like a day to reply.
>>
>>17343720
>having nothing better to do (being on facebook)
That's your idiotic opinion that being on facebook is nothing better to do, while fact is being is facebook is doing something else already and it is evidently much better and far more interesting than whatever OP has to say.
>>
>>17343734
You are smothering her. She is a loner and you are smothering her. I imagine interacting with people drains her like it does me. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17343750
Tell me how you really feel.
>>
>>17343734
>Could it be because I'm her first literally everything (love, boyfriend, sexual partner) and she's just not used to it?
and the light bulb comes on!

>She keeps to herself a lot.
there's your answer right there. she's an introvert. they do not want or need to touch base with people as often. she might also not be up on texting etiquette within relationships and/or might just have poor social skills in general. sounds like she didn't realise that what she was doing might be inconsiderate, especially the part about walking off in the middle of a conversation. whatever you do, do not expect her to change all at once. give her at least a couple months.
>>
>>17343752
I feel angry at OP because he's mistreating that poor girl. Fuck clingy insecure pieces of shit like him, she's not at his beck and call.
>>
>>17343767
You know there's an IP count and I can see when it's you posting over and over again, right?

Go be a white knight or a lesbian somewhere else.
>>
>>17343768
Fuck off OP you're an insecure piece of crap and she deserves better than you.
>>
>>17343773
Is that why I'm not alone and you are? :')
>>
>>17343776
>thinks I'm alone
I have a bf and he's not an insecure piece of crap like you. :)
>>
>>17343734
>I've known her for two years and she used to take like a day to reply.
>she started crying and said it was hard to adapt, but she was trying
Okay. See this? This stuff here? This is important. This is the kind of stuff you mention in your first post. She doesn't feel the need to talk to you all the time. More importantly, she probably CAN'T talk with you all the time. For an introvert that shit gets exhausting. You burn out fast. You know what the beauty of Facebook is? You don't have to reply right away. You can do things at your own pace and no one expects any different. Plus, you can see what's going on without having to be part of every little conversation. Maybe that's why she likes it so much. People all have different speeds. More importantly, they all have different needs and personalities. She shouldn't have to conform to your speed. Talk things out. But be understanding. This is a give and take, and you're just making demands.
>>
>>17343727
>if someone constantly expects instant replies out of me

I don't think that's what OP really expects. If it was a one time deal then I'd say yeah he's smothering her but from the OP it's implied it's happening regularly, for hours with no response.

>"I can't stand feeling chained to my phone" is a real reason. you don't seem to see it as much with younger people. but it's a real reason. if you don't understand this, consider yourself lucky. I have to force myself to do friendship maintenance on facebook every now and again because I love my friends, they're wonderful people and I don't want to lose them, but over the years I just have gotten semi-permanently burned out on human contact

I guess I can understand it if you're older but younger people really don't have an excuse. I don't know a single person that doesn't have their phone on them at all times. They hear the buzz.

>even when my husband and I were doing the LDR thing, we'd message each other maybe twice a day.

Chirst, that's little. Especially for an LDR. But if you both were fine with it then what works works.

>
TL;DR if OP doesn't like the pace at which his gf communicates, he needs to either get used to it, ask her nicely to reply more promptly and hope she complies, or find someone else. there aren't really any other options. well, there's a fourth option: flopping down in the middle of 4chan and kicking and screaming. but that doesn't seem to be getting OP anywhere.

I don't think it's that though. I'm still under the impression she's just playing a game with him. It's not that unheard of.

>>17343728

>Sometimes I reply right away to my bf sometimes after various hours because 1) I'm not always checking my phone, especially if I'm FUCKING BUSY DOING SOMETHING ELSE,

OP's girlfriend isn't doing anything else though. She's browsing FB.

>2) I just don't have anything in particular to say

So... you just ignore him? That's fucking retarded any response is better than silence.

cont
>>
>>17343789
>Fuck anyone who thinks that's disrespectful, insecure pieces of shit who think they need a reply right away unless they're in fucking danger or anything equally serious need to die

I think you have some very, very serious issues with control. I sincerely think you need to see a psychiatrist here - there is no need for such an emotional reaction to "hey I want my girlfriend to reply sooner than a few hours when she isn't doing anything,"

>if I were OP's gf I would have already dumped him, in fact I would not have gotten with such an insecure piece of crap at all.

Let's say he IS insecure (which he isn't). Does that really make him a piece of crap or a bad person? Everyone, and I mean everyone gets insecure at some point in any relationship. I've gotten insecure before, my SO has gotten insecure before, life goes on. We understand our partner's insecurities when they arise and try to help them through it. It does not make someone a bad person because they're insecure.

You need help.
>>
>>17343780
It's the rare vaginal white knight. A real beaut.

>>17343786
>>17343789
I think both of you hit bingo in different ways. I do realize I'm sort of the issue for a lot, because I've gotten used to different relationships from my past. For example, my ex used to text me all day and constantly ask me to call her. She was very loving and attentive.

It seems we are both used to different things, and I gotta take that into consideration as well and not feel as if it's attacking me.
>>
>>17343797
There you go. That right there is the right attitude to have. If you're used to a high speed response type of messaging, and she's an introvert who's in the midst of her first relationship, then yes. Both of you are going to have to do some serious adjusting. If she broke into tears, then she's probably trying her best, but it's probably really difficult for her. Change always is. Even for that special someone. But from the sounds of it, she slowly improving. Be patient, and remember that communication (in the sense of being open and honest) and understanding are key.
>>
>>17343789
>She's browsing FB
That is doing something else, retard. There's tons of interesting stuff on FB too.

>So... you just ignore him?
No, I read whatever he has to say. If I ignored him I wouldn't even bother to do that.

>That's fucking retarded any response is better than silence
What a fucking shit retarded opinion. Sometimes I just have nothing to say and in that case yes I do prefer silence to a fucking fucking idiotic reply that adds nothing and just sounds idiotic. He knows this. If he doesn't like it he can leave.

>there is no need for such an emotional reaction to "hey I want my girlfriend to reply sooner than a few hours when she isn't doing anything,"

Except that she is doing something you retarded piece of shit?
Even if I'm just lost in my daydreams or resting after a stressful day I am doing something I've chosen to do and I don't want you to fucking interrupt me. That is extremely disrespectful toward my time. That is another thing I've said straight to my boyfriend's face. Do not ever presume I am not busy and always ask first if you want something from me. 4 times out of 5 I'll go along with your request but there'll that 5th time when I need to shut down from everything and anyone and be by myself to recharge and if you bother me during that time I'll fucking snap at you. I am an introvert, social interaction is fucking draining, I need my time off by myself to recharge. Again if he's not happy with that he can leave anytime, my well-being is more important. I decide if I am "not doing anything" or not.

>Does that really make him a piece of crap or a bad person?
Yes because he fucking drains people and he doesn't care.
>>
File: 1432925015693.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1432925015693.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>17343830
IT'S A BIG ONE
>>
>>17343830
You sound like you have real emotional problems. You also sound quite threatened by this thread. You also have quite an ugly, vile mouth.

Now I'm the one feeling sorry for your boyfriend.
>>
>>17343830
What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some trollpost to /adv/? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading posts. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!

Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire.

I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers. They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies. Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god? Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17343842
Then you're wrong because he's like me. He understands me and I understand him because he too needs his time off by himself to recharge, he too thinks silence better when you just have nothing relevant to say, and I don'y freak out when he doesn't reply for hours to MY texts. He's happy with me to the point he's proposed marriage. People have different speeds and different needs, so don't presume everyone's like you, retard.
>>
File: 1468020460820.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1468020460820.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>17343852
>Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
>>
>>17343822
Thanks.

This is really my only major issue. Her friends were telling me the other day that I'm fucking awesome because she always said she'd never be in a relationship and I came in and changed everything.

I guess I should relax and just ride the wave.
>>
>>17343859
You are the most melodramatic little bitch ever. If this isn't bait then you're actually unhinged.
>>
>>17343869
>how dare people defend their time and interests, women should be at my beck and call!
>>
>>17343872
That isn't what any of us ITT actually giving advice have said. That isn't even what the OP wants.

You're a crazy, I feel bad for your boyfriend.
>>
>>17343878
OP here. Right now I'm just laughing my ass off at the maniacal woman itt.

Fucking cheered me up.
>>
>>17343884
I don't know how someone gets so detached from reality.
>>
>>17343885
That sentence could be this site's tagline.
>>
>>17343507
lol so mad
dumb homo
>>
>>17343878
>That isn't what any of us ITT actually giving advice have said
Yeah thank god you have realized she is an introvert too, and so she needs her time and space. But that is what insecure crybaby OP is coming off with bitching about his gf doing something she likes instead of paying attention to him. I would have already dumped a guy like that, there's nothing worse than an insecure guy who disrespects my time.

>I feel bad for your boyfriend
Feel bad all you like, he is free to leave anytime. If he sticks with me it's because he's happy with me. His own words.
>>
>>17343899
More like he doesn't want to hurt your melodramatic little feelings and stays out of pity.

In fact, that's one of two reasons a guy would ever say that. The other reason is if the girl is insecure and asks him.

He pities you.
>>
>>17343909
That'd be still his choice though. Sounds pretty retarded to me to be extremely sweet and affectionate and propose marriage and children out of something like pity, but hey, if that were the case he couldn't say I didn't warn him. Thankfully I know that is not the case, but keep thinking it is little anon. :)
>>
Why are you even texting your GF? She should be texting you. 80% her, 20% you initiating contact.

You gotta be less insecure bro, you're acting like the woman of the relationship lol
>>
>>17343532
>You're on 4chan, I'd never date you.

Fucking nice one, bitch got burned.
>>
>>17344775
>samefagging all thread
>samefagging hours after the thread has died to give yourself a pat on the shoulder
Pathetic.
>>
>>17343899
Probably because you're a freak in the sheets an he likes it.
Just wait till he finds someone good looking, with the ability tho show and share emotions. You're more like the fuckbuddy type bc in the end of the day, guys want a girl who cares
>>
>this thread

S U C C
>>
Damn people got really addicted to phones and messaging, everyone is expected to be communicating and talking 24/7, if I get a fb message or a text I might take an hour to answer, just because im always contactable doesnt mean ill be constantly putting stuff on hold to look at my fucking phone every 10 minutes. It seems op doesnt know how it feels to fully concentrate in something
>>
>>17346223
OP here, that is true, I'd concede to that. My focus is very fragmented.
>>
>>17346236
Tbh im a lot like that too, i kinda lied, i too respond very quickly but ive since understood not everyone works like that, a lot of my friends sometimes just leave their phone at home or go 'ill answer later, right now im doing x', before phones people comunicated just fine
>>
105/11/23
That's how you know it was a shit thread.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.