[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe the best person you know. What are some qualities that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Gattaca(1997).jpg (24 KB, 272x393) Image search: [Google]
Gattaca(1997).jpg
24 KB, 272x393
Describe the best person you know. What are some qualities that person has?
>>
Has a career or working towards getting one. A cashier at Lowe's trying to become Assistant Manager doesn't fucking count.
No kids, ever
Doesn't have any bad financial habits, like gambling
Either non-judgmental or only judgmental about shit that they actually know about
Isn't an ice queen. Someone who enjoys sex as much as I do.
>>
>>17343128
Hey, quality list. The person you describe doesn't have to be a romantic partner, though - I'm more interested in what you admire in people.
>>
>>17343148
I was describing my fiance, since she has some of the best qualities a person can have,
Except the sex part. I cheat on her because she doesn't have a sex drive.
>>
>>17343097
>loyal
>honest
>kind
>smart
>hardworking
>goa driven
>funny
>great with kids
>fun to be around

That's just the basics
>>
>>17343097
>Amazing mind
He is genuinely intelligent. He always has an interesting and reasonable prospective on things, but he's able to listen to others and admit when he's wrong. He is also great with words, and he's an amazing story teller.
>Witty
>Selfless
He's very generous, kind and lives his life to serve others. He's not a pushover and he's able to stand for himself, but never loses a chance to help others.
>Empathetic
>Caring, loving
>Driven
He does everything with passion. He's very hard working.
>Stable
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.