[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Friend Cheating on Boyfriend with Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 392x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 392x437
Hey /adv/,
I'm current 19 and I've been best friends with a girl since I was 15. I crushed on her hard for 6 months and to my surprise we kissed and got together for a few months and we broke up a few days before my 16th birthday mutually and went back to being just friends. The past three years have been great with her and I was perfectly content to be friend zoned with her. We cuddled and shit but usually nothing more. She got a boyfriend about 6 months ago. I honestly like him for the most part, didn't know him beforehand as we live an hour away, etc. But he was pretty cool, added him on Xboner and Steam. Really fun to play with. (His friends are total fuck bois though) One day I was over at her house (still lives with parents till Uni this fall) and out of nowhere she kissed me. That went to making out and on until we lost our virginity together. This has been going on for about a month and I feel really bad about it. We're going a good guys back that I have no troubles with and personally like. I live by brocode and to do this I feel like such a fucking hypocrite. I'm seeing her tomorrow, although we probably won't fuck because we're going to a theme park. How do I set this straight for all of this? I feel like I majorly fucked up and need to make things right.
>>
>>17342551
the guy she says is her bf for 6 months is not your best friend and you owe him nothing. No brocode exist between you and him. What you should worry about is she still being in a relationship with him and acting like a gf to you. That's not on you and not on him. She's with both of you and when she see's him next she will fuck him.
>>
>>17342551
If she cheats on him she'll cheat on you. Also yes, you ARE an asshole. Get over it and have some fucci fucci while you can because it's only going to go downhill from here.
>>
>>17342551
I did the same thing. Its a really shitty thing to do and I never told the guy. I broke things off and she told him later and they eventually worked it out and they stayed together, but I dropped out of both their lives.

Don't really have any advice, its a pretty big fuck up. I was just lucky that it sort of worked out in the end for me.
>>
>>17342551
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
She will do the same thing to you.

You're a piece of shit too btw
>>
>>17342551
>I'm garbage, can I un-garbage myself?

Uhh not really but you can stop yourself from becoming a STEAMY pile of garbage.

>Tl;Dr cut that shit out, cheating is unexcusable and this woman is fucking her relationship all up. with you and with her boyfriend.
>>
>>17342551
She's using you OP, and no don't lie, you DONT live by the brocode.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.