[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just want to ask /adv/ these two questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: srVzc2i.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
srVzc2i.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1350
Will gradually becoming lean/fit help any normal (average) guy get a girlfriend or fwb ?

Let's say you'll use some of the money you've earned for a gym membership (tomorrow) so you can start lifting weights, exercising and more.

What advice would you give a guy who wants to get lean solely to attract young women ?
>>
Lifting and getting lean isn't going to help you if you've got the personality of a doorknob and act autistic/retarded around females.

I had the same amount of success with women from when I was 250 pounds and 200 pounds (post gym). Getting women is mostly about portraying confidence and your ability to interact with them.
>>
>>17342135
But that doesn't mean going to the gym is a bad idea. Becoming more fit could give you the self-confidence you need to attract girls.
>>
>>17342175
Said no one ever.
>>
>>17342177
>said every insecure/projectile fit person ever
>followed by platitudes
FTFY
>>
>>17342135
This.
>>17342121
OP, when I was in high school I was a huge fatass and i still managed to flirt, get crushes, and girlfriends.

Good sense of humor > looks

Both is always preferred.
>>
>>17342121
>Will gradually becoming lean/fit help any normal (average) guy get a girlfriend or fwb ?
Yes, but it won't do all of the work for you.

I've spent the past three years or so getting /fit/ but only the last year have I made progress on my social skills (through a retail job desu). I've noticed that being conventionally attractive will get you in the door with people (let's say... the first 80% of the way), but then you have to be able to hold a conversation.

I always was fine at talking to my friends and making them laugh and stuff, but I had trouble talking to strangers because I was afraid of them. Once I got fit I noticed people would be more receptive to me, but I never made the advances (and I'm not talking about some PUA shit either, I just didn't even look at people), so it didn't affect my social life. Now I've noticed that all it takes is a little eye contact and a nice smile to initiate things, and then my physical form will help me out.

I would encourage you to get fit for your own sake, and then really focus on being confident and outgoing.
>>
Of course it fucking helps, what kind of question is that?

Does it guarantee that you'll find one? Hell no, but your chances are increased the more fit you get.
>>
if you have a nice face. Gyms are filled with ugly people and none of them get laid.
>>
>>17342121
Don't only focus on getting lean, try to gain muscles as well
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.