[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meetin' Grills :^)????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: s-l500.jpg (28 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
28 KB, 500x499
What's up 4Chan; lately I've been trying a lot more than in the past to find someone I can be with. This is partially because I've become a lot more social since about halfway through highschool and partially because it can get lonely not having anyone (I mean I have plenty of friends, but of course they're not girlfriends/lovers).

I'm not necessarily looking for someone that I can share romantic feelings for (though being able to find someone like that would be best case scenario), sex would be more than okay with me, but I don't see myself doing one-night stands because I'd want it to be with someone that I at least somewhat knew (I'm still a virgin so of course that is a part of it, too).

With that background information, my actual question comes to this...

Where should I go in my general area to meet girls?

I'm currently out of school right now (done with Summer courses) and the only other things I really do to get outside are going on walks, hanging out with friends at arcades/restaurants, and going to work. I'm a bit of a nerd (video games, anime, etc.) so I'm looking more to meet girls with similar interests but that doesn't have to be the case.

I don't really drink, so I'm not sure if a bar is a good idea. I also haven't ever danced or been to a club before... so I don't know if it's good to approach that yet (though I did ask some coworkers to take me along with them next time they went to a club). There's like... a tabletop/Magic the Gathering store near me that I think I'll hit up later after I relearn Magic the Gathering.

Other than that, it seems my options are relatively limited. I'm also still kind of shy in that it's difficult for me to approach people to start a conversation (if someone starts talking to me everything is perfectly smooth... I just still don't yet have a hold on how to approach people I've never met before yet, though).

So yeah, what would be good places to go to meet girls? I should also mention I'm still pretty young (22).
>>
Ain't nobody got time to read all dat booshit.
>>
I haven't actually tried this yet but ive come up with the thought meeting girls in a groceries store might be a good idea as they care enough to go out and buy stuff to make food instead of takeout so maybe you meet healthier girls. Now for the approach i figured it would go something like this. Oh hey excuse me how many grams of saturated fat is in this avocado or some shit probably something simpler doesnt matter if you already know the answer to the question like how do i tell lettuce from cabbage. but im not sure how you would Progress from there
>>
Another Thought that since you like anime you can hang out in a bookstore ( in the anime section because similar interest) stare at the books untill you see a cute one and this is where you pick up a book and ask " Hey have you ever read this one before" and from there i also dont know how it would roll out....maybe pick a popular one so you have a higher chance of a yes then you ask if its any good then boom
>>
>>17341414
>I'm 22

You sound like you're 16.
>>
Ok ok maybe you should have the book in hand and stare at it might be less creepy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.