[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got bit by a dog on the 4th of july, i believe i posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460509172405.png (2 MB, 1307x1366) Image search: [Google]
1460509172405.png
2 MB, 1307x1366
So I got bit by a dog on the 4th of july, i believe i posted about it here. I'm on amoxicillin for a week, and the wound on my face oozed out like the second day of treatment while applying ointment

so it seems like its scabbing up and doing fine - i wasnt really planning on drinking but my buddy came over for the night with a haul of some good beer

if i have 1 or 2, I know it can disrupt the functioning of the antibiotic, but is it dangerous if the wound seems cleared/healing?
>>
How good is the beer? If it's really good, roll the dice and put some topical ointment on that shit.
>>
>>17341388
Well I have something similar to bacitracin and an antibiotic anyway

it's stone IPA, 4.something %
>>
Dude your face is going to melt off lmao.
>>
>>17341401
that's metal as fuck
>>
Yea stone is pretty good. After a few beers you won't give two shits anyway.
>>
>>17341413
>wont give two shits

about what though? most websites seem to confirm its not a big deal and an urban legend, I'm just worried

the infection itself is not a concern at least as long as I continue the treatment
>>
>>17341383
You'll regret drinking while on antibiotics.
You really fucking will.

Skip for tonight.
>>
About anything! The more you drink, the less you will worry.
>>
>>17341419
>>17341413
>>17341388
I'm getting conflicted messages
>>
>>17341451
I don't know if it's just me, but while generally I handle alcohol pretty well, the one night that I had a beer with antibiotics I was completely wasted, throwing up in a drunk alley, and can't remember how I got home. I have been devastated for two days.
Maybe it's just me. I'll never do it again for sure.
>>
>>17341453
1 beer? What kind of beer was it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.