[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fcking moquitos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Mosquito_Tasmania_crop.jpg (574 KB, 1719x1296) Image search: [Google]
Mosquito_Tasmania_crop.jpg
574 KB, 1719x1296
Anyone has any tips against mosquitos? Im using a citronella candle, sprays, leaving dead mosquitos as warnings. But thes little fuckers are still all over my room and I cant fcking handle it anymore. So anything to keep them away?
>>
Raise geckos and spiders
>>
>>17341307
>leaving dead mosquitos as warnings
does this really work? they couldn't be smart enough to notice or care could they?
>>
Use listerine.

DON'T FUCKING DRINK IT!
Rub some on your exposed skin.
Rub some on the cracks and entrances.

That smell is the worst thing to them. It repulses them.
>>
Depending on your {income bracket}:
buy a mosquito magnet and put it about 15' away, run it for a week
-or-
get rid of all those damn tires, nobody is ever going to buy them.
>>
>>17342365
Ill try this this tonight
>>17341400
I hoped they would be scared seems like they are not
>>17341386
Gecko's :D
>>
>>17341400
Actually some dead animals give off a smell, and other animals of the species will avoid that area because it smells dangerous (logic being if one is dead more may die.) There are also animals that sort of do the opposite, like ants - they let off pheremones when they find something good, and more ants will come.

My advice is keep up with what you are doing, but look into bite remedies. Where I live you can get this little roll-on that both helps take the itch away, and helps keep mosquitoes from biting.
>>
Just go to sweden and buy an anti-mosquito bracelet.

That'll stop them.

/pol/ shitposting aside, I strongly suggest taking copious amounts of LSD and letting the fucks bite you. Hopefully they'll get such a bad trip that they never bother you again.
>>
File: 610g5L1NyrL._SL1000_.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
610g5L1NyrL._SL1000_.jpg
86 KB, 1000x1000
bugnets you retard
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.